𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Camilas POV

After the award show I was so excited and proud of myself and my team. Last night had gone perfectly, even if I hadn't won the award I would have still enjoyed my time.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram. Maybe I was waiting for Carlos to text me but stalking other peoples profiles was a good time passer. I had also unfollowed Rio and deleted all my posts with him. We both publicly haven't said anything about the situation or that we broke up and i'm hoping it stays that way. I'm not ready to talk about that day, and I don't think I will be for a while.

Bella had called me early in the morning just to check up. I had told her about seeing Rio and the performance. I didn't tell her about Carlos, I feel like she would tell me to take time for myself and I know I should.

Im not going out with Carlos to date him. It was just as friends and strictly that.

My phone dinged with a notification, which made my ears perk up.

imessage
bella🍑: what are you doing this weekend??

                   camicami: nothinggg whyy

bella🍑: want to fly out to nyc and have fun😏

                   camicami: uhh i remember last time might have to pass

bella🍑: ugh come on cami we won't get that drunk this time

camicami: okok count me in then

bella🍑: ticket booked pookie

camicami: thank you pookie dooki

New York was always fun, Last time I was there was for fashion week and to support Bella. Bella was definitely a wild child and knew how to have a good time. She has always brought me out of my shell and during this past month has made me feel stronger within myself. During fashion week we both got tattoos, mainly because of being completely wasted and Bella never heard the end of it by her manager. To say the least it might happen again.

I went to my kitchen to make a coffee and left my phone on my couch. I just need to distract myself instead of waiting for him to text. I mean he's busy right, and if he's in Spain maybe he's spending it with family. At this point i'm just making excuses.

I continued on with my morning, writing lyrics for a new song. I also had called Ana to see the progress on Kendrick and I's new song hopefully coming out next month. My schedule was pretty clear for the next coming days giving me time to relax. I had to go back to the States anyway to do a talk show and some interviews.

I had decided once I was done with work to go into the city and go to the farmers market with Dana. This was one thing we would do when we were both teenagers, we would look at all the jewelry with twenty bucks in our pockets and just dream about owning something like it one day.

I drove to Dana and Lorenzo's house, they lived only 15 minutes away from me so It wasn't a long drive at all.

"Cami girl you have a glow to you", Dana says getting into the car

"its that new award glow", I say laughing and putting the car in reverse

"I still can't believe you drive the same car that you did when we were teenagers", She says looking around the car

"If it works I will forever keep my baby", I say laughing

"Yeah remember when Lorenzo had to come save you from the highway because your baby decided to break down", She says laughing