Chapter 7

Before starting the chapter I wanna say something. Like in chapter 6 many says that taehyung is that innocent that he didn't even know that he is getting married so I just wanna clear one thing that he is still fifteen years old and I made his character like this.

This dark addiction book theme is dark and obsessed. Taehyung is so innocent that he didn't even know that how a marriage was happened. And he will be mature when he will grow up. Right now he is still naive and innocent.

And if anyone have problems then please don't read. I am not offending anyone but this book is like this.

Taehyung didn't even know many things as per his age he is still a underage. So I hope you guys understand my point of view......

So sorry for late update....

I know I updated after ten thousands years later 🙂🙂🙂....

So guys let's start the chapter and please do vote and comments.....

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook happiness is on cloud nine that finally he get married with the one for whom he is going insane. Only he knows how every second felt like the hell to him seeing taehyung Infront of him and knowing that this little innocent beauty is still not his.

Jungkook might be nineteen years old but he is so mature and his feelings for taehyung is not a joke. He really loved taehyung to his heart core. He just can't able to see anyone with his taehyung.

" When he said that he will kill everyone who dare to stare at his taehyung with dirty eyes.... Then he means it....

Jungkook can kill and die for his taehyung.... His little innocent wifey...."

Jungkook held taehyung hand and kissed them softly pouring his all admiration and love in this little kiss. Taehyung stare at jungkook with his doe innocent eyes and his cheeks started to turn little red seeing his hyungie kissing his hands.

Taehyung is still nervous around jungkook but it's better now because at first he can't even stand at his presence. The dark and authoritative aura which jungkook carries with himself is enough to make anyone shivering mess just with his single glare.

Jungkook smile at taehyung and still didn't let go of his hands. He just stare and stare at his wifey who is turning red because of the continuous staring.
" Remember what I told you baby that no need to tell anyone what happened here hmm. Otherwise all will be so angry and disappointed, okay petal".

Jungkook husked darkly and manipulated taehyung with his words and his lips stretched into a evil smile seeing taehyung face having a frightened look. He knows, hell he believes that taehyung will not say anything to anyone.

Because his little petal is too innocent for him and jungkook surely knows to take advantage of his innocence. And he already took one by getting secretly married with him.

" But only he can do anything with taehyung... Only he can take advantage of taehyung's innocence.. only he can... Otherwise he is ready to rip others hearts who will ever think about his petal~".....

" Y-yes hyungie". Taehyung shutterd in fear and gulp hardly nodding his head. Jungkook look satisfied with taehyung reaction and lean down only to kiss his petal hairs. Taehyung mewl with soft touch and stare at other without saying anything.

Jungkook back away from his petal and his dark gaze flicked to his petal soft pillowy lips, his possession. Jungkook gulp the lump in his throat and black clouds of darkness started to overcome on his senses. Inner beast leashing badly just to jump on his petal and ruined those soft pink lips till he gets satisfied.