Chapter 8

Target vote 500+ and comments 500+

~~~~~~

( Play song: deewana Kar Raha hai )

Today is the reception of namjin and everyone was busy from the morning. Family members are walking and running hysterically whole around the mansion and making sure everything was ready as reception was held in biggest marriage hall of Korea.

All guest already left to hall except the family members of Jeon's and Kim's. Jin was in parlour and he will go directly to hall from there with his husband namjoon. Jimin and Wendy are with Jin and will also go from there with him.

" Oh my god jungkook you are still not ready. Everyone already left and here you are, still in your pajamas. What are you even doing? Go quickly and get ready. We have to left for hall as jimin called me and said they already reached there and now waiting for us". Jungkook's mother yuna nearly yelled at his son when she saw him walking downstairs sleepily in his night suit and still not ready.

Jungkook sigh at his mother and look around his mansion and saw it all empty. Looks like everyone already left. " Get ready quickly. We are waiting for you outside the house. Jisso and Jennie are still waiting for us with taehyung and now will be late because of your lazy ass. So go go now". She said and pointed towards upstairs telling jungkook to go back to his room now for getting ready.

Jungkook ears perked up hearing his wifey name and his heart skip badly. Taehyung single name is enough to make him crazy and insane with no limits. But suddenly a evil idea strike up in his evil mind and he smirk internally. How can he lets this amazing opportunity go.

" Mom you and dad go with jisso and jennie aunt and let taehyung come with me". Jungkook firmly said but there was a hidden plea of desperation in his voice which he perfectly hide from his mother. Yuna raised her eye brows at her son in amusement and said.

" And why would you want taehyung to come with you alone"? Jungkook clenched his teeth in anger and secretly fist his hands furiously. Freaking no one can stop him meeting with his own wife. But not wanting to show himself suspicious in his mother eyes, jungkook control himself. He took a deep sign and fake smile at his mom.

" Mom I still have to take a shower and you guys will be late because of me. As you said that hyungs already reached in hall so your presence is necessary there and I don't want all of you late because of me. And about taehyung coming with me...I will be left alone so I thought taehyung will give me some company. But... It's okay if you don't want to leave taehyung here with me. I will come alone".

At last jungkook made a fake sad face and tried to manipulated his own mom with his words. Jungkook intensely stare at his mom when he saw her in deep thinking and his patience run thin. He badly wants to spend some alone time with his wifey.

And he already make a thing in his mind that today is also his reception. Obviously no one know this, that what cruel things he did behind their back with the innocent baby taehyung and right now no one needs to know. When time will come, he himself will open his marriage.

But he don't know everything is not easy as he thinks... He have to bear many hurdles in his ways just to get taehyung...

For jungkook, yesterday he married his petal so today is his and his wifey marriage reception and he will surely going to enjoy his best day with his wife.

" Ok, I am sending taehyung here and you just quickly come with him in hall. And don't you dare to come late there". A wide smile was about to broke on jungkook's pink lips but he quickly composed himself even though his heart is beating so loudly and abnormally that he fears it will stop. He just can't described his happiness in words right now.