•FIRST DAY

↳ INSTAGRAM
____________
oliviappritchard has posted:

 ↳ INSTAGRAM____________oliviappritchard has posted:

liked by:user1, user3, user8, user35 and morecaption: new continent, new me? looking forward to see all the fit american boys ;)comments:

liked by:
user1, user3, user8, user35 and more
caption:
new continent, new me? looking forward to see all the fit american boys ;)
comments:

user2: have fun, Liverpool misses u already <33
^oliviappritchard: don't make me cry <//3

user5: thank god, she was a bad scruff her
^oliviappritchard: shut up girl your dad got caught sniffing coke in town 😭😭

user9: hope to see you around sometime, what area you in
^oliviappritchard: boston! :)
^^nickasturniolo: hope to see you around, that's where i live <3
^^^oliviappritchard: omg definitely!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
stepping off the plane there was an overwhelming sense of comfort and freshness, id never even holidayed to America and now i've moved here, that's crazy.

i'm at the bag conveyor belt and waiting for my bag to come along, it's a black suitcase with an "I❤️new york" badge on, i got it for ironic purposes but now its became a part of my luggage. i watch as it slides across the belt with dozens of other suitcases. i smile at an old couple and they wave, things don't seem too bad here. i wait for my dad to grab his bags, mine is next to his so i pick it up and hear my belly rumble.

dad and i are sat in an airport mcdonald's, what a great way to spend your first hour in your new country,
"so, how do you like american mcdonald's" my dad asks me
"hmm, nice, a bit artificial though, feels like i'm eating man made potatoes or something."i reply, he laughs,
"yeah i agree, the drinks are nice though."

i nod my head, me and my dad don't get along well, i love him a lot but, he's just a prick sometimes, we tend to keep to our selves, since i'm 17 i decided to rent my own apartment now that we are here to stay, we only moved here for my dads job and i'm sure if he got called back i'd leave in an instant, i don't think anything could stop me.

my dads house and my apartment are only a few blocks away from each other, although i doubt we will talk much, we don't even talk when we live together so i think living apart is going to make that even less.

we finish up our food and leave the airport, we call separate ubers because my dad wanted to go to ikea to get some more flat pack furniture for his new house, his uber came first, thank god.

i place my airpods in my ears and throw on a random playlist, i will miss liverpool, my whole life was there, i don't even know why my dad made me move with him, i'm old enough to live on my own.

my uber arrives and the drive is fine, a bit of small talk is shared between me and the driver, nothing serious though, he's about mid-50's with a very strong boston accent, i missed half of what he said but from what i could understand he was nice.

i pay the uber fee and tip the driver $20 dollars, that is money i don't have but, i'm feeling generous, it's my first day here after all.

i take the keys to my new apartment out of my pocket and open the door, it isn't furnished yet but there is a couch, a tv and many blankets.

it's quite late at this point, 10:43pm, i make a quick bowl of cereal and get settled on the couch, i soon noticed the tv needed an aerial, i didn't have an aerial, youtube on my phone it is.

i watch a few random youtube videos before i start to feel drowsy, it's my first day of school tomorrow so, i'm a bit worried, actually worried isn't the word, more unexcited, i don't really care to make new friends, i just wanna get these next few months of this year out the way,
then i can get on and start to sort my life out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- i know this chapter is very boring im sorry, it's awhole lot of olivia but in the next few chapters is when everyone will be introduced, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter tho!