9. IT'S SUPERHERO TIME & Ending!

No Pov.

======>Omni-Arena<=======

When both Dormammu and Virgolial are angrily that the Heisei DaiKaiju Heroes are now defeating Another Riders, they have enough. Then Virgolial transforms into his suit form while Dormammu turns into his upgrade form.

 Then Virgolial transforms into his suit form while Dormammu turns into his upgrade form

N. Virgolial: *anger* ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!!!

They heard what he said while the Another Riders retreat from the battle, all of Showa and Heisei DaiKaiju-Verse and Megaforce-Verse facing at him. Both Jayden & Chase know what they're up to.

COK (Jayden): What are they up to now?

S. Strange (Chase): I don't know, something is not right.

Then Dormammu comes up to the stage.

K. Dormammu: *glare* We have enough of your heroin games, we villains will always win. No matter what, we can conquer the Universe what we want.

Virgolial/ Dormammu: *yells* MINIONS! RISE!

They summoned all of DarKaiju Conquerors & Chaotic Avengers to battle, then both Jayden & Chase gave them a stern look and they nodded. Virgo, Grimlock, Jiro and Ben come up to the arena alongside everyone who is ready for their final fight.

Jiro: *smirks* Your ready, Ben.

Ben: *smirking* Yup, let's get to it.

Then Jiro brought out his Zector as he inserted on his zector belt with his Kabuto Zector, Ben looked at his Omnitrix as he unlocked a new alien.

Jiro: Henshin!

Then he pulls it back as he transform into Kamen Rider Kabuto, while Ben transforms into a new powerful alien. 

Announcer: CHANGE BEETLE!

Ben transforms into a new powerful alien known as Chrono-Bot.