1. Who is she?

"Hey. What about her? I bet she is an easy catch." a guy spoke. You guessed they were talking about you. "Nah bro, she is really quiet girl. No one has ever even seen her face fully. I bet she is that boring stuff"

Boring eh?

Whatever

I don't have time for their nonsense.

As you were immersed in your thoughts, you bumped into a large figure in front of you. Your large pile of books fell down to the floor, making you curse under your breath.

"Ackk. Sorry mister," you said in the sweetest voice you could manage. "Watch where you are going sweet cakes." the deep voice rumbled. You nodded rapidly as you sat down to take the books. 

He lowered down to your current level and spoke again, "A sorry won't do. You want me to forgive you? I will. On one deal."

Your grey eyes glanced at the fiery red hair. Then went back to your books. "Are you listening?" he asked. There is a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"No. so get out of my sight"- that's what you wanted to tell.

"Sorry Mr. Eustass, I am in a hurry. I'll hear your deal later."  saying that, you picked your books and dashed out making the four boys shocked.

"What's her deal?" Killer asked.

"Isn't she scared of Kid? At least a tiny bit?" heat asked.

"There was a strange aura coming from her. I sensed it" wire commented.

"What are you? A dog? to sense it." heat asked as a reply.

"JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU" kid bursted out. Never in his life had he ever met a girl who didn't even flinch by the sight of him.

Who is she really?

She isn't a normal girl. That's for sure.

"Killer, use your resources and fetch my all details about her. Don't miss anything"

"Roger that" killer said before drifting away.

"Hey Kid, isn't she in your class?" heat asked.

"My class? I never saw her."

"You must enter the class once in a while to see you classmates." Wire snickered.

"You don't get to say that. You are no better than him" Heat commented as he gave a knock on wire's head.

"That's true" Wire said as he rubbed his head profoundly. 

I'll find who you really are, hoodie girl.

You can't hide from me.