Chapter 1

Fish with trumpet like noses play a fanfare. Jerry Mouse appears. He coughs before he speaks.

Jerry: His royal highness, King Caleb!

Caleb enters dramatically, being pulled on a seashell chariot by a trio of dolphins to wild cheering. Sparks shoot from his trident and light a chandelier.

Jerry: And presenting the distinguished court composer, Horatio Thelonious Ignatius Crustaceous Elliott!

A fanfare of kazoos play. Elliott enters riding a small seashell chariot being pulled by two orange fish. He is met with mild applause. He pulls up beside King Caleb.

Caleb: I'm really looking forward to this performance, Elliot.

Elliot: Oh, Your Majesty, this will be the finest concert I have ever conducted. Your kids - they will be spectacular!

The fish flip Elliot upside down.

Caleb: Yes, and especially my little Zoey.

Elliot: Yes, yes, she has the most beautiful voice. Hmm? ... (under his breath) If only she'd show up for rehearsals once in a while...

A spotlight appears over Elliot and he rides his chariot out over the stage and takes his place at the podium. He takes out a book of music. He taps his baton and directs the orchestra of fish.

The sisters swim out of giant clam shells as they sing.

Dawn, Butters, Miranda, Fiona Munson, Lyna and Damian: Ah, we are the kids of Caleb

Great father who loves us and named us well:

Dawn, Butters, Miranda, Fiona Munson, Lyna, Damian.

And then there is the youngest in her musical debut,

Our seventh little sister, we're presenting her to you,

To sing a song Elliot wrote, her voice is like a bell,

She's our sister, Zoey . . .

A shell rises as the sisters surround it

A shell rises as the sisters surround it. It opens to reveal that Zoey is absent. The kids and Elliot look worried.

Caleb: (angrily shouting) ZOEY!