💫|YOTO HIGH|💫

"Good morning, everyone! I'm Y/N L/N, a transfer student this semester!" You giggled a little after saying that, to boost your image and reputation.
Some wondered why you were in the general department, but you just said you wanted to not stand out.
"You may sit behind Aqua, Y/N." She pointed to a blonde boy sitting in a seat, and gestures for you to sit behind him.
Class was as boring as usual, because you were a genius in your past life, but you could never show it because you were mostly hospitalized your entire life. After school, you make your way to the courtyard.
You spot a familiar face, talking to a blonde girl and a pink haired gravure model.
"Frill-san!" You run to her, hugging her. She turns to look at you.

 She turns to look at you

"Hi, Y/N!" Frill said.
"Who are these people?" You point towards the pink haired girl and the blonde haired girl.
"Oh, they are just in my class." Frill replied to your question.
"Well, I might be in your class too! The principal is forcing me to move to the performing arts department because I'm causing too much chaos in the general department." You giggle.
The blonde girl looked at you.
"Y/N?" You reminded her of Ai so much, you had grown beautifully since the last time she saw you.
"Ruby? Sorry, did I get it wrong? I'm bad at remembering names, tee-hee!"
The pink haired girl and Frill looked confused. You two knew each other?
Meanwhile, Ruby was stunned. Your demeanor was so much like Ai, so..perfect.
"Hey.. Maybe we can hangout? Like when we were children!"
You asked.
"We can go to my house, if you want?"
"Sure! We can go right now, bye Frill!"

{AT RUBY'S HOUSE}
You both are laying down on her bed, chatting about school.
"Wanna dance in the practice room, Y/N?"
"Sure!"
You go to the practice room in the house, and put on an old B-Komachi song.

As you sang and dance together, you felt energetic. Your graceful dance moves and your angelic voice left Ruby stunned.
All Ruby could think was: "Mama?"
It was like you were the ghost of Ai Hoshino. You perfectly embodied her in that moment.
Light was pouring out of your eyes. Your star eyes were shining brightly.
You amd Ruby were like true idols, performing together on stage.
"Y/N, we could become idols together!"
"But, how? I don't have an agency, and Strawberry Productions no longer produce idols."
"I'm sure we can convince Miyako."
You chat together, and she eventually apologises for ignoring you before.
You would never expect someone else was watching in the distance..

{[AUTHOR]}
Hi everyone! Sorry this took so long to come out, i've been having writers block and I don't really have motivation.
I'm also working on that other story..
Plus, school is stressing me out so hard and I had a tournament yesterday lol
Anyways hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned :)