[{💫REUNION💫}]

"We're almost at 100k subs on YouTube."
Mem gives the report on the B-Komachi channel.
"Huh..Meh..That's it?"
Kana says.
"We need to work even harder! That's still a long way from one million."
Ruby says, she was hoping for more.
"Right?"
Kana agrees.
(A/n: ok Kana is italicised, Ruby is normal, and Mem-cho is underlined.)
"Can't you give me some credit?! That's 20 thousand people, you know!? And I was the one doing all the filming and editing!! Don't you guys have anything good to day for all my efforts in promoting the channel!?"
"But didn't Y/N bring about 80k subs?"
"Eh..It's only 90k subs.."
"Do you not understand how impressive that number is?? Listen! There are about 300k youtube channels from this country. Out of them, 75% of them have less than 1000 subs. It's an exploitative society where only the top few percent monopolises the majority of the wealth, that would even make a feudal society look good! Having 90k means we at least made it to the top 5%! You need to understand how impressive this feat is."
She lost you at that point.
They started rambling about a million subs, and the income, and B-Komachi's finances..
Until you heard:
"A room tour video?!"
"Isn't that you know, when you show off your own room.."
"I see those a lot!"
Then Kana said started disagreeing when Mem said:
"All your personal belongings in the room can be claimed as business expenses.."
"When do we start?"

""When do we start?"

"Right, Y/N? As a top actress and model, you should understand!""No, I'm not that materialistic

"No, I'm not that materialistic.."
Kana is in shock hearing this. No one could back her up.
"Y/N, I could help you make a room tour video."
"Sure, why not?"
You guys go over to your apartment.

""Sure, why not?"You guys go over to your apartment