New city

Anne's pov:
My mom called me from downstairs as I was just finished packing up, I got my suitcase and got in the car I looked out the window excitingly imagining how much my life will change as we headed off and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up again I could see a bunch of tall buildings out the window , the stars were shining bright in the night sky , the roads were clear and every person I looked at, looked like they came straight from magazines.

I got out the car right after we arrived to our new home it was slightly bigger than the last one and not to mention beautiful, I got my suitcase and some boxes and carried them inside helping my parents as well.

As soon as I was done with getting the boxes inside I went to my room and flopped on my bed ,I was going to unpack all my stuff tomorrow since it was getting pretty late ,I slowly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up from cars beeping outside. I got up and went downstairs in the kitchen with mom greeting me with breakfast.

"Morning Anne! How did you sleep?" she asked with a smile.

"Mornings mom" I yawned ," I slept pretty good but not the best! My bedroom is so empty-" I said as I sat down and beginning to eat.

Right after that I got up and started to decorate my room putting my blackpink and other kpop groups posters on the wall along with photos of my old friends and my old childhood best friends. I hoped one day of meeting them again.

After hours of finishing decorating my room I got dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a hoodie. I wanted to go out and explore this city, I said bye to mom and headed off.

I was using my phone to navigate me through the big city I wanted to go to a cafe to get some iced mocha latte, cause I really need some-

I arrived to the café, and I noticed this beautiful Asian girl with long dark hair that looked around my age , drinking iced matcha latte while working something on her laptop.

I ordered the same thing as her and sat at a table next to her.

She looked over at me with a mean look, I smiled at her but she then went back to what she was doing, maybe that's just her resting face! So I didn't think much of it and started to drink my matcha.

I got up after a bit and went out to look at some shops then back home, hopped in the shower and then getting ready for bed since I was going to start at my new school tomorrow morning. I'm so excited!! I wonder how the people are gonna be like. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

                              Author's note:
Hi guys sorry that this first chapter is short but I promise my future chapters will be longer I really hope there's gonna be people reading this :)) 🩵🩵