Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Death

Chapter 1: Death

First day as the Senior Inspector, how exciting

First day as the Senior Inspector, how exciting. Despite having to live with her step sister, this was probably the best thing that happened to her this whole year. She was overly excited ready to begin the fresh new day.

Cold morning with a warm cup of tea. She sat down looking at her badge, holding it close. She did finally, after all the hard work, after all the hardships she had to go through.

With a feeble voice, she whispered to herself "I-I did it". A soft smile crept onto her face as she wiped that one drop of tear. She knew it looked like she was over-reacting but it meant the world to her.

She quickly tidened herself and got ready. As soon as she was about to walk out that door in her black suit and high heels, a loud crack was heard. As she turned around to look around the door slammed shut.

The windows were already closed and now the door. But she wasn't a senior inspector for nothing. As she got ready to kick the door open, she heard a faint sound. It didn't sound like someone talking either. She noticed a long pipe being inserted in her room through a small hole in the window.

She knew something big was going to happen, no one randomly just locks the door and inserts a pipe in a room. She quickly got in her position covering her nose ready to kick open the door. As soon as the door slammed open, her eyes widen. There wasn't one, but 8 men surrounding her each wearing a protective cover.

"It's time Clara" She heard a loud voice, claps echoed through the room as her Step sister Sarah entered the room

"What is this damn drama now?" Clara sounded angry, as well as disappointed. The anger was clearly visible in her voice.

"Oh this is isn't a drama my dear sister, do you know him?" A man appeared from behind. Face covered with mask, a full black suit and well built figure. He looked familiar, oddly familiar.