A New Friend

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

This is my first time writing a bakudeku fanfic so I hope you like it.
Please feel free to comment or give any advise or suggestions I will gladly accept them. Now onto the story!

☆☆..____________________________..☆☆

"I heard you're looking for a place to live in " the stranger said looking at izuku who was abit taken aback for the sudden question "Yeah I've been searching for one, but it hasn't been easy" he awnserd. "You can live with me if you want and we can split the rent." he said with a sweet smile.
.
.
.

Izuku has been living in japan for some time now, although he was born in the county, he used to live with his mom in America, who was forsed to travel continuously because of her job.

Izuku's mother inko was a single mom, her husband died in a car accident when the grenette was still a toddler, his death devasteted inko but she couldn't give up she had a kid to take care of.

She worked really hard and was able to find mid paying job but it wasn't easy. She had to keep traveling from country to country and had to take her son with her.

Izuku on the other hand was used to the continue traveling but then he wasn't really happy with this kind of life style. He was never able and never wanted to make friend knowing he would have to leave them soon.

Years passed and Izuku became older, he was finally able to decide where he wanted to live. He discussed with his mom about his decision and his mom wasn't really happy about it.

She was a protective mother, always worrying for her son's well been, after all he was her only son and the only one she had left after losing her husband.

After a long discussion she finally decided to trust her son and let him move to Japan alone as long as he called her everyday.

Izuku was happy he was finally able to start a new life, in a place he could call home and hopefully find friends he could keep close.
.
.
.

The first month's in japan weren't easy, he wasn't used to traveling alone. Yes, he was in the country he was born in, but to him, it seamed to be a foreign country. He spent most of his life traveling in different countries after all.

He lived in a small house which he managed to get thanks to the little money he saved he didn't want to ask his mom for money while his mom on the other hand tried to help but he wanted to be independent and relay more on himself so he refused reassuring her of his well being.

The house he lived in wasn't the best, he was grateful, yeah but the only thing stopping him from living there, was the neighborhood he lived in, which wasn't really the safest.