chapter 14:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Yui hayachi (ooc maiden last name kotegawa) married to sazuka hayachi.

Walking at a park at night to do a night patrol

Walking at a park at night to do a night patrol. Her husband is at home with their pet. She has a spycho weapon in her like sazuka & yume.

Sazuka is Inquisator, yume is masquerade. Yui is nine ball starka. Trans Spycho organic mech weapons much similar to yami & mea transweapons. She can morph her body hand turns into a mech hand or anywhere of her body at will.

Yui stop walking. Wind blows calmly its too quiet. Her beautiful soft long black hair swaying from the wind current. She removed her bangs put her left hand in her hoodie pocket.

(0:18 - 0:36 only)

.

.

.

.

She turns around her right hand morphed into a mech hand armed with a beam magnum. Fired at a tree.

(1:17 - 1:19 only)

Man name nephrite appeared.

He been spying on her in hopes of taking her energy he detected from his mansion in the woods

He been spying on her in hopes of taking her energy he detected from his mansion in the woods. Boy is so wrong, yui aims her magnum at him. Her energy is so very high, however he is so wrong failing to notice who she is on the inside.

Yui: you're just like the one

Nephrite: Jedeite. He failed & punished for his failure. Queen beryl told me about sailor guardians & final echo. This time i won't hold back myself

Yui: uh huh. So like him you're stealing energy from others so you can awaken something that is extremely weak to taiga?

Nephrite: YOU DARE MOCK THE DARK RULER!

Yui thought: just like the other guy. They lost their cool over something that is weak to taiga alright 😅

Nephrite summoned his monster. It sends its attack on her yui raised her left arm deploy a shield to block & absorbed it.

(1:34 - 1:37 only)

Nephrite looked shock so his monster. Yui moved fast sliced it with beam completely killing it. Nephrite appeared behind but starka jumped head butt his head then lowered down & twirl kick him.

(0:03 - 0:05 only)

She deployed moving 3 shield gatling funnels at him he moved fast avoided gatling gun fire.

(She has 4)

He moved fast yui appeared behind him bashed him back of the hand he landed creating a crator. Yui land beside him.

Yui: you failed you're mission again. its midnight get out of her before cops showed up

Nephrite: DAMN YOU TAIGA & THE SAILOR GUARDIANS DAMN THE WHOLE U.D.F.

He teleported. Yui restored the park he walked home.

doing alot of things different.

Its a multi crossover fanfic. Please respect that. Allowing you to say what you but say it appropriately.

Just remember i am the one making choices here.

I'm just putting it out there. There are some people that don't really respect that.

These minor characters like the tennis player person won't be in this book because They only appear one episode & thats it.

Other characters besides the main ones in this book will appear.

Later