I

Y'all gotta bare with me on this🙏 and I know that women don't fight men but anything is possible on Wattpad

[HAILEES POV]
"You got this Hailee don't let him get to you."

My Coach says. This dude is beating my ass but not for long. I punch him straight in the gut and then in the face. You might be wondering how I got in this situation well I'll take you back a few weeks.

*A few weeks prior*
"Hey you."

I turn around. "I have a name you know."

He stares at me for a moment. "I know I was being disrespectful."

I chuckled. "Well mission accomplished now what do you want?"

"I La bestia challenge you to a fight since I hear your all big and bad."

"Ok La bestie I'll fight you in 3 weeks."

"It's La bestia not La bestie."

"I know I was being disrespectful."

He quickly catches on. "You fucking bitch." He lunged at me.

I pinned him to the ground. "Save the aggression for our fight."

I let him go and simply leave I don't have time for this today I have stuff to do.

*Back to preset time*
"That's a knock out and White diamond is the winner by knock out." I celebrate a little bit before getting out the ring.

As I'm walking back this girl with a sign catches my eye. Unlike other signs that say,

'Your hot'

'I love you'

'have my babies'

'knock me out'

Hers said 'Are you ok?' I'm not gonna lie that was the first time my fans asked me if I was ok. I gave her a thumbs up and mouthed 'Im good'

She was staring at me the whole time so she knew what I said and smiled.

I left the stadium and went home sighing. It's so quiet no body in sight I get kinda lonely but it's nothing I can't handle.

I slip on my pajamas and watch some TV and crap.

*Time skip to morning*

I woke up to my dogs licking me. "mmm stoppppp." I turn over.

Martini started barking. "ughhhhh fine I'm getting up Jesus."

They run out going to their bowls I groan getting up.

I fed them before feeding myself. I started thinking about that girl she was really pret- what am I thinking? I barely know her.

Ugh this is so confusing, I have another fight in about a month I'm gonna train some more today.

I go down to my gym. "Heyyyy everyone." Everybody says hi.

I notice a new girl. "Who's this?"

"Taylor she's you're new predecessor." I look at him confused.

"What happened to Renner?"

"He got hurt real bad so Taylor here will be your new predecessor."

"Mh." I watch her fight. She's not bad, good form, good technique, the only thing she's missing is timing.

"Taylor." She turned to me. I wave her over, she takes her gloves off coming over.

"Yes?"

"You're good I'll give you that but your doing 2 things wrong." She got a little anxious.

"W- what am I doing wrong?"

"First your timing is off second boxing isn't always about strength I mean being strong is good but use your brain more find their weak points and go for it."

She nodded putting her gloves back on getting back to it.

"That's what I'm talking about." The door to the gym opened.

Everybody turned to see this fine as- I mean extremely pretty girl walked in with 2 well dressed men.

"Everybody out." One of the men said.

"All besides you and you." The girl points at me and my coach.

"And what authority do you have to get everyone to leave?"

"Because we are the new owners now everyone pack up come back in an hour." One of the dudes said while the girl was just staring at me.

She looks familiar like I've seen her somewhere I can't put my finger on it... Everybody left besides me and the coach.

"So what was so important that you had to kick everyone out instead of speaking to us outside?"

The girl chuckled getting up. "Do you remember me?"

As she got closer I remembered the girl from the fight the one that asked if I was ok.

"Why are you here?"

She smiled now it wasn't one of those sadistic smiles it was a real smile. "I actually don't know to be honest with you Jakey why are we here?"

She turned to one of the guys. "Well you know that little problem child that we've been dealing with?"

"Mhm what about it?" I'm just confused on what's happening.

"Well we're hoping miss Steinfeld is willing to help us with our little problem." They all looked at me.

"How in the world do you expect ME to help?" They all shared a look.

"Well I can tell she's not the brightest of the bunch. We want you to fight him." Did he just call dumb and then ask for me to fight for them?

"Why should I? What do I get out of this?"

"Well you get a date with my little sister here....... And by the way your looking your not too pleased with that answer. So I should mention it also includes 30 million dollars"

Wait a second 30 MILLION DOLLARS FOR ONE FIGHT?!?! "So you're going to pay me 30 mil to fight one guy you don't like?"

The girl looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't. The older dude who hasn't said a word finally spoke up. "Yes all in full after you win."

"How do you know I will win?"

Both of them men turned to the girl. "Well I've been a fan since you started fighting and your won every fight but one and that was your very first."

It was silent for about a minute but it felt like 10. "Anyway will you do it?"

My coach waved me over. "Let's think about this I know it's a lot of money but these people seem dangerous."

I look back at them and then back at him. "The men maybe but the girl seems harmless."

"It's often the ones who seem nice that are the most dangerous just think about it even if you get the money with if it's stolen or fake."

He's right I could try to spend it thens fake. But then again I could use the money.. "So do we have a deal?" the older man said.

I think for a min. "Alright I'll do it."

A/N
I started writing this in February 💀✋🏽