Dating History

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ song yoora
dating history!¡ •ଓ.°

.

.

.

꒰ I'm pretty and you're cute. Together we'd be pretty cute..꒱ 

·˚✎ Sexual Orientation; Heterosexual

·˚✎ Relationship Status; Dating, private

·˚✎ First Kiss; Yoora had her first kiss when she was seventeen

·˚✎ First Relationship; Bae Beom-soo

·˚✎ Overview; Yoora was very shy growing up. She made friends easy for the most part but got shy in big group gatherings and especially around a crush so she didn't persue them much. When she is in a relationship Yoora is the most clingy protective dork ever. Normally Yoora isn't super clingy unless she's very comfortable with someone but with her partner she becomes a little extra clingy and a big dork. She gets pretty embarassed easy and her clumsiness seems to becomes worse around a crush/partner. She'd be really random for no reason just cause she's shy or because that's her true self and shes comfortable being herself around her partner instead of trying to act cool or edgy. Yoora can be pretty protective of her friends but also her partner because you start problems with them then you start a problem with her and she doesn't let nonsense pass through.

˚ ༘ˀˀ ꒰‧⁺ Bae Beom-soo ✎ˀ

Time Frame ·˚꒰August 2016-October 2016 ꒱˚·Status ·˚꒰ acquaintances ꒱˚·Publicity ·˚꒰ unknown꒱˚·

Status ·˚꒰ acquaintances ˚·
Publicity ·˚꒰ unknown꒱˚·

Beom-Soo was the first guy to ever ask Yoora out. She was shocked at first but agreed to date him since he was nice. They went on a total of two dates, one to the movies and the second at the mall. It was fun but very awkward since they were both young. After a few months they decided to just be friends. Beom-Soo and Yoora lost contact after middle school when they went to different high schools.