Part 7

The next time I woke up it I was dark. 

I tried to fall back asleep but gave up after some time. I sat up. I felt wide awake, as I gazed at the stars shining in the sky. 

I tried to remember even the slightest detail about me or my family, where I came from, why I was here. 

Soon enough, the sun started to rise and it became unbearably hot. I wiped sweat from my head as I removed the hoodie that I had landed up with.  

Suddenly a thought struck me. Maybe I had come from a cold place, and that's why I had this hoodie. I started to think about this, but stopped myself. This was not going to help me, and I had a lot to figure out and more important things to think about and do.

I picked myself up and tested my injured leg. I winced in pain after putting slight pressure on it. I tried again.

Soon I came to the conclusion that there was no way that I could walk even a step. I couldn't move forward. GREAT! 

This meant another day wasted (At least now I could think about the hoodie). Who knew how many days I had left...

Please vote!!!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I was on a trip! I will start posting regularly now.

Comment about whether you are liking this so far! What are your thought about how this is going to end. Do you like the idea. I would love to see your thoughts about this story in the comments!!