Part 8

After 3 long hours of sitting around bored, I heard a strange sound.

I looked around urgently! What was making that sound? It sounded something like a moan and a growl. I was sure that it was made by an animal. The sound seemed to be getting louder. Was this animal dangerous??

An instinct told me to get up and get away as fast as I can. I really didn't want to miss the chance to discover something, and what about my leg? 

I was confused and unsure of what to do. Should I go.....? Or should I stay......?

I decided to walk a few minutes away to a big rock, behind which I could hide and still see the creature if it passed. I didn't know if it was safe.. but it was my best option for now.

I got up and leaned on my uninjured leg, making sure there was no pressure on the other one. I half crawled, half limped over to the rock, sighing with relief as I sat back down.

Pain hit me instantly. It had cost me a lot to just move such a short distance. Would I ever get better?

Just as the pain started to fade, the sound got much, MUCH louder. I peered out from behind the rock, and got the shock of my life...

I hoped you enjoyed this short chapter. 

How do you think this creature looks? Is it dangerous? Pls comment answers and thoughts to help me write this story better!!!!