Questions

Katsuki's POV:

                    "Hmm...Oh how about we play 20 questions?!" Deku said with a smile on his face. "Sure, you first." I said making eye contact with him. "Uhh..what's your favorite color?" "hmm probably green." Deku nodded at the answer. "Your turn to ask me." He said with another smile. 'This is my chance to ask him' " Do you...like anyone?" He turned bright red and looked away.

Izuku's POV:

"Do you...like anyone?" my face started to heat up and I looked away "...y-yeah.." I looked back up at kacchan to see him still looking at me."Okay, your turn."
'He answered so casually? I thought he would ask me questions about it.'

I thought for a second 'what's a good question to ask, that I don't already know about him?' "Uh, do you l-like anyone?" I said making eye contact with him again.
"Why would I tell you?" Kacchan crossed his arms. " B-because.....y-you agreed to play the game! So you have to answer the question!" I crossed my arms as well. "Fine, I do l-like someone! Are you happy?!"

I had a bit of a surprised expression on my face and I guess he noticed it. "What are you so surprised for?!" "W-well I never new K-kacchan would like anyone! Who is it!?!" He scoffed "I'm not telling you!" I rolled my eyes "fine."

3rd Person:

                All of a sudden Inko came through the door, with all her stuff from work, which stopped their conversation and the two boys both looked over at her. "Oh, hello Izuku and... Katsuki." Inko took off her shoes "What are you doing here?" She walked over to Izuku "And what happened to your head?!" "Nothing mom, it's just a little scratch, nothing major." Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck, fake smiling.

                "Oh and Kacchan just walked me home yesterday and decided to stay the night!" Katsuki rolled his eyes "You were the one who wanted me to stay!" Inko nodded and walked to the kitchen "Have you guys eaten yet?" Izuku stood up off of the couch "yeah, we had some noodles." "Oh okay"

                      Izuku grabbed Katsuki's arm signaling for him to get up. "Well me and Kacchan are going to be in my room if you need us" He said with a smile and started walking up to his room holding hands with Katsuki.

                            Izuku closed his bedroom door behind him as Katsuki sat on the greenette's bed. "Why did you drag me to your room?" Izuku sat on the chair at his desk. "I don't know sometimes my mom will say things really...embarrassing and I wanted to get out of there before that happened" he rubbed the back of his neck, with a fake smile.

                              "I already know everything embarrassing about you, did you forget we grew up together?" He said smirking. "Well yeah but.."  the greenette couldn't think of another excuse as to why he dragged the blonde to his room. "Anyway, how about we finish the game?" Katsuki sighed. "I should probably get going though, the hag probably wants me home by now." Izuku sighed and looked down. "You're right."

      Izuku's POV:

                     'I really don't want Kacchan to go home, I want to spend more time with him but he's right auntie probably wants him home by now.' Kacchan stood up and grabbed his backpack by my bedroom door. "It was really nice to hang out with you again" I said standing up to escort him to the front door. "Yeah.." I opened my door and walked downstairs.

                    I opened the front door. "Hopefully you can come over some other time" He started walking away "yea, whatever!" He yelled at me while walking away as I waved bye. I closed the door and smiled. 'That a was fun, to finally hang out with Kacchan without him yelling at me'

               My mom apparently saw me smiling as I closed the door "Someone has a crush~" I held my hands over my face to hid my blush. "Moommm~" I rolled my eyes "I don't have a crush on kacchan, that just weird."

                  I walked back up to my room with the thought of me liking kacchan on my mind. 'There is no way I have a crush on him, and there is no way he would reciprocate the feeling anyway, he bullies me.' I sighed 'I'm thinking about this too much.'

Katsuki's POV:

               I walked out of Deku's house with my backpack. "Hopefully you can come over some other time" he said as I walked away. My brain said 'I would love to come over again' but my mouth said "yeah, whatever" I yelled still walking away. 'Same thing'. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him waving at me but I didn't want to wave back.

                    Deku closed his front door and I walked home, it wasn't that far away from his house.

               (Time Skip!👻)
                  1 pm:

                   I opened the front door to the fresh smell of curry. 'I bet the old man is making lunch or something' I dropped my bag at the door and took off my shoes as the old hag came into the room. "Where have you been?" I rolled my eyes "I was at Deku's house, why?" I started walking to my room "Why were you at Izuku's house, Katsuki?"

               I rolled my eyes and turned around with my hands in my pockets. "I walked him home yesterday and he wanted me to stay the night, so I did.  Anymore questions you old hag?" She got kind of angry at me calling her an old hag but I didn't give a fuck. "Did Inko know you were there?" "Yeah she did, she came back and I left." I turned around and started walking to my room. I heard the hag say.

                 "Sounds like someone has a crush~" I got frustrated at the comment. "What did you say you hag?!" She crossed her arms. "I said it sounds like you have a crush on Inko's boy~" I clenched my fists "I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT STUPID NERD!" "Mm, okay~ if you say so" she walked to the kitchen where the old man was.

                 I turned around to go to my room. That thought littered my mind 'Do I have a crush on the nerd- no, no I would never he's stupid anyway.' I rolled my eyes and shoved my hands into my pockets as I went upstairs.

           I closed the door to my room and laid on my bed as I felt myself drift to sleep.

(Thank you guys for reading this story, this is chapter 3 I'm sorry it took so long to come out but I will start writing chapter 4 immediately!💅)

(Word count: 1,138👻)