2

Before story starts...let me tell you this...

In this story there's no any major or minor family...the only family is 'THEERAPANYAKUL FAMILY '

Well you know most characters from kinPorsche.. korn and kan are in good terms in this story... Their both's wife live with them... they live like good family and having very lovely and good relation with eachother...

I added some characters...
Lilly- kan's wife
Anya-korn's wife..
And there's some other too but I'll introduce them in other chapters....

I'll focus on vegaspete relation and other too....

-------------

Let's start...

VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL---
Vegas came back from abroad after 6 years....He went there for his university studies.... he studied there and after complete his studies he stayed there for more time... Working in one of family company there for more experience and more knowledge...

Vegas is very calm and introvert person... Not talking too much without any reason or something... he's not the person with anyone mess around... yes he's calm and introvert but If you do anything wrong and mess around with him or his love ones he'll sure show you what hell is...

Vegas came back here on his mother's birthday... He surprised everyone with his sudden appearance.. because in this 6 years he never Been here... Because his family went to see him every time when they'd chance.... He loves his family the most... Can do anything for them...and the Person he loves the most is....
Well you'll know...

It's been a week when he came back and he's on his leave from work...well he's enjoying his family time now...he decided he'll stay here for now and help with family business...
He's smart, handsome and hot....hehehe..

Right now he's lying on his soft bed... He can't sleep because of sudden change on place and environment.. it'll take time for him to adjust here... Now he want to drink warm milk for better sleep...
He went out from his room and made his way to kitchen... while he's walking through the hall way with out noticing he bumped with someone.... He's about to shout at the person... But he didn't after seeing person infront of him...

And that someone is our little pete...
The person he adores the most... And also you can say like the most... It's started when.... Ahem ahem.... I'll tell you later...hehehe

Pete's about to fall because of sudden action... He's closed his eyes shut......vegas noticed this he sneaked his arm around pete and saved him from falling...
When Pete noticed person infront of him his eyes widened...

It's late at night Pete's doing his project work.. it's almost 12:50... Everyone must be sleeping peacefully at this time...pete decided to complete half project tonight and it's almost done but he's hungry at this time...he want to eat something....but he has go to kitchen for that...
So he made his way to kitchen....
He's busy in his phone and keep going to kitchen but....

He bumped on to someone... He closed his eyes tightly..... he's waiting for fall on to ground but he didn't...
He's about to fall but strong arm sneaked around him and kept him from falling...
He slowly opened his eyes and see the person...his eyes widened to see the person next to him....

"K-khun vegas....." His voice shuttered...

Let me know if there's any mistakes....
And as I said I don't know English much so forgive me....☺️💙🖤

💙🖤