+-𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮-+

The Slender, also known as the Slenderman. An eldritch being, a demon, a demonic entity of which we have no knowledge of his true form, only the one he inhabits on earth. Let's say he has a special place in hell, one that could compare to Lucifer himself. Purported to have been in existence for centuries, Believers in the Slender Man tie his appearances in with many other legends around the world. The tall eldritch strikes fear in many souls, living and dead.

 Saying this, it is no different for the child he has. A second in command among his mansion of killers and demons, a highly royal stand in hell itself. We introduce you to the daughter of Slender, known as one of hell's highest lords. Her father gave her the name Kino, named after her beautiful demonic mother. Her mother unfortunately vanished at the suspected hands of an angel, leaving only he to care for the child. She was identical to her father, the same pale white skin, lack of facial features, powers, and tendrils. 

He raised her like his most prized possession, and with time she became his second in command. He taught her how to use and control her powers, how to stalk, and most importantly how to kill. While she was taught all these traits, she didn't follow the exact path of her father. While her father stalked and killed children, she killed adults. She'd seek vengeance on the ones who harmed children, mercilessly killing them in the most torturous ways. She ensured they'd be put through absolute hell, and would care for the child until they were given to another family member. If they didn't have one? Well, she simply took them to an orphanage so they'd have a better chance at life. 

Her physique stood tall, long flowing grayish blue hair adorned by a beautiful black sun hat decorated with grey feathers and a pendant that contained the proxy symbol. A grey Victorian blouse with a flared collar, held together by a striking red gem, lastly a long fitting black skirt that hid her black heeled boots. Her bangs laid in-front of her eyes, or lack there of. Her height allowed her to blend in with the trees, she was a very well known tale like her father. in all realms, heaven, earth, and hell. She hadn't been to hell since she was in what would be considered her teenage years, she wondered how hell might've changed since she was there.

What she didn't know, is that she would soon be able to travel back to the hellish realm. Due to the recently moved up extermination date by the angels, where they flew down to kill demons, an overlord would be holding a meeting with the others.