🌸❤️Subspace n' Medkit

tw for swearing

sweet ol medspace(as friends)

________

It was a chilly October morning. Well, chilly for every region, but in Blackrock, the cold was a common occurrence.

Subspace was wearing a thick hoodie, which was unusual, considering he wore his scientist clothes like 99% of the time. He was out for a stroll. Since it was a day off, atleast enjoy some time outside, right?

He took a bus to crossroads, where he lurked around. He went into a nearby small shop, to buy a water bottle. In the shop, he spotted Medkit talking to Katana. He didn't care what they were discussing, but he sneaked by, grabbed what he wanted, and went to the cashier to pay.

He left the shop, and sat on a nearby small cement wall (like a tiny bench idfk). He took off his gas mask and downed half the water bottle in a few seconds, before he slightly choked at the sight of Medkit staring at him. Katana had left in the meantime. He put the cap on the water bottle and place it down, all while keeping eye contact with Medkit, who just sighed and sat down next to him.

"..Why are you in Crossroads?.." Medkit hesitated to say as he put a small can in his bag.

'Ofcourse the fucker bought canned coconut milk' Subspace though to himself. "Weelll.. I thought it'd be nice to try to find and annoy you!" He quickly spat out a lie.

"If that's the case... Keep your distance." Medkit frowned and shifted a bit away from Subspace.

Subspace just stared at the concrete. He didn't know what to say. He scooted a tiny bit closer to Medkit. "What are you doing?" Medkit stared at Subspace, who just murmured: "Scooting closer to you."

"Why?" "... Just because." "Don't tell me that you miss me. I thought you were a stronger man than that." Medkit said, rolling his eyes.

Subspace blushed slightly. He did miss Medkit. But of course he wasn't gonna say that out loud.

"Really? For fucks sake, Subspace." Medkit sighed. He got closer to Subspace, to the point where the gap between them was only a few inches.

Subspace felt his heart beating faster. "You're pathetic, you know that?" Medkit teased him. "I-I'm not!" Subspace squealed as Medkit put his hand on his. He blushed.

"Yknow.. Perhaps we can leave our conflicts in the past." Medkit gazed warmly at Subspace.

The two gazed at eachother. The air was filled with unspoken words.

"Perhaps we can." Subspace hugged Medkit.

The two spent their afternoon catching up to what they did after the initial conflict.