Before the story

Jeon Jung-kook or Jungkook or kookie was the Maknae member of BTS, one if the famous boy group in the world.
He is busy with looking after a special child's school. There he is the founder and also the teacher. No one know that he is our famous JK. He has recruited some teachers. And most of them has been well known about the fact that he is keeping secret about his identity. 

The group had been disbanded so long. Other members are living their life as per they wanted.

Our Leader, Kim Namjoon is busy with roaming countryside area in the country. Clicking pictures of the nature and posted them nowadays his main passion. He has also joined some groups who work for protecting nature and animal.

Kim Seokjin has joined his father business and quite happy with his busy life.

Our sunshine Jung Ho- seok or Hobi is busy with his choreography career. He is also collaborating with his sister frequently.

Min Yoongi, our little cat oppa is resting well these days. He has been taking leave from everywhere and trying to focus more on himself.

Our main dancer in the group Park Jimin is busy with his father cafe shop. He is quite done with social media. He is just moving around the world with himself only and trying to find his soul one.

Kim Taehyung is busy with his acting career and tv shows. Sometimes he came to Jimin's father cafe to have some peace after a long schedule.

All the members tries to met up once in a month. Sometimes some of them missed because of their busy life. But they to remain in contact.