Accident

Harrys pov

I laughed as Niall tried to swallow an entire burger in one bite. We were at Nandos and we were constantly getting dirty looks for laughing loudly. I couldn't contain my laughter as Louis copied Niall attempting to shove a club sand which in his mouth! "Harry ya should go pick up some Starbucks and meet us back in my flat!" Niall yelled at me. I agreed, since I fancied the barista at the nearby Starbucks. I hollered "BYE BOOBEAR" goofily across the restraunt.

I started to jog when I caught sight of a few paparazzi following me. I got in and out of Starbucks and looked back around to find dozens of cameras pointed towards me. I ran to the nearest alley and made a shortcut through it.

Still jogging,all of the sudden I crashed into someone.I looked down to see a head of blonde hair. "Im so sorry, I didn't see you, oh my god are you ok?" I rambled on. My words ceased as soon as I saw her bright blue eyes.

I reached out with some napkins feeling horrible that I'd burned her with the coffee. She didn't seem to notice but I decided to help. As soon as my arm extended to help her she jumped as if expecting me to slap her. I didn't understand why she would do that but I soothingly said "it's okay I'm just going to help you clean up, I'm so sorry for crashing I to you I was kind of running from a crowd." I confessed.

"I-I-Its fine" she stuttered. "Here let me take you to buy a new shirt or something, anything to make up for this!" Instead of saying anything she simply just muttered sorry and walked away.

I mindlessly stared in shock. Why would she flinch away from me? Did she expect to be hit? The real question was is someone abusing her? She did t look to be older than 16 and I felt an instinct to protect like a big brother would protect their little sister. Should I chase after her? I decided not too but maybe find more out about her.I decided then that I would figure out was happening to her and help her.