Chapter 2.

What's up, people? ;) Like I said I can't stop updating! Please

Fan

Comment

Vote. I'll help me alot :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously had enough of this. I thought when I was going to get a mate he would protect me and love me but I was wrong. If what a having a mate means then I don't want it. A tear streaked down my face. He looked shocked.

"You're crying?" Jaxon asked sounding a bit guilty. His face was all scrunched up making him so adorable. I wiped the tear roughly with the back of my hand.

"No shit sherlock" I sniffed and when I was about to walk away. He did the most remarkble thing and grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry I made you cry but I never wanted a mate" He took a deep breath and told me the truth. He was becoming an okay guy.

"What about now?" I asked. I was bracing myself for his answer. I know it's going to be bad.

He ran his hair through his head and let out a fustrated sigh.

"I want one"

I stared at him with joy. Is he serious? I was grinning like a dork when someone coughed. Max looked at us a little bit flustered. I saw a platinum blonde twitching her way here shooting me daggers.

"Hey, babe" She giggled biting on her lower lip. She smashed her boobs into Jaxon's elbows and smirked at me. I glared at her with pure fury. I felt power bulding inside of me waiting to be unleashed.

"Lana" Jaxon replied non-chantly. "Lana" stepped back, hurt.

"It's Sarah!" She whined with her annoying high pitched voice. I stifled a grin.

"Whatever" He rolled his gorgeous blue eyes. He walked towards me putting his arm around my shoulders. Sarah looked at us with shock.

"I can't believe your dating her! Did you lose your taste in girls?" She asked in disgust. Looking at my head to toe. Jaxon ignored her and Sarah stomped away with a scream.

"How was that?" He asked winking at me. I blushed.

"I could have done better" I teased. He chuckled as a unknown dimple popped out. Damn. Guys with dimples are so cute!

"In your dreams" He snorted. My phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Aluara, your moving" My father told me. My mouth dropped open.

"What?" Jaxon asked looking stupid. I glared at him to shut up.

"But da-"

"No buts your moving and that's final" He snapped. I flinched.

"But I found my m-"

A hand covered my mouth. I gave him a dirty look.

"Your dad is going to get pissed if your mate is me!" Jaxon hissed. It was true. My dad hated The Bloods.

"You're moving to The States and going to an all boy boarding school" My dad explained. WHAT? What the hell is all this?! I turned to a confused Jaxon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it ended short! D: I was getting tired and lazy but i promise I'll put more chapters which are going to be longer. Jaxon's P.O.V is gonna be next! :D