Chapter 1. :D

I love the song Whoa is me <3 It's forever stuck in my head. Jaxon is on the side ---------> 

Please

Fan

Vote

Comment ;) I'll love you forever! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're f*cking stupid" The guy rolled his eyes. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. He was just so-so gorgeous. He had silky dirty blonde hair that curled about his eyebrows, His eyes were beyond dreamy. His eyes were light blue that had long eyelashes giving him the rockstar look. He was prefectly tanned skin which was unmarred. He was showing off his muscles. You could see the intricate tattoos on his neck all the way to his arm. It was black with swirls making it look flamey. I was mad at him for calling me stupid.

"Look who's talking" I snapped. I gave him a shove and another shock pass through me. What the hell? His eyes widen and looked at Liz who was running towards us.

"Hey, Aluara! and-" She looked at Mr.Hottie and totally checked him out "Hey there, sexy"

He's mine! My wolf snarled. My wolf was the sapphire wolf. It was powerful then other wolfs. No one knew it was me. I hid it away from people because they would try to steal me and take my power.

"Hey, baby" He flirted back giving her a wink. She blushed and giggled. I was beyond mad and hurt. What the hell was that? He was flirting back with her?! I glared at them angrily.

"Damn, don't you know who that sexy guy is? He's Jaxon Levi!" She whispered exictingly in my ear. He was Jaxon Levi? Jaxon was the school's heart throb, the "it" boy, He was even popular in the province and that tattoo-that tattoo meant he was in a powerful gang, a wolf gang. The bloods. I was in the Crypt. We were sworn enemies.

"Blood..."I growled, dangerously. He looked away from Liz and gave me a dirty look.

"So you're Miss. Crypt?" He scoffed. I was the Alpha's daughter. He was my mate! and he knew it. Here he is flirting to Liz.

"What of it?" I hissed, bracing myself for the worst. I couldn't turn into a wolf then my secret would be out.

"I heard you were a little slut" He smirked. That hurt...Having my mate call me a slut and he didn't even bother to stand up for me. Tears burned my eyes.

"I don't care anymore" I snapped walking away before he could see me cry. I sat down on a bench sniffing and snotting on myself. I heard someone cough and looked back. Was it Jaxon?! It was someone else with pain filled eyes. Ah, remorse. He was pretty cute but he wasn't like Jaxon. The guy had light blonde hair, pretty blue eyes and he was lean and strong. He had the same tattoos that Jaxon had. He held out a hankerchief look a bit awkward.

"Thanks" I smiled and wiped my tears. I wasn't going to get snot all over his hankerchief.

"No problemo" He muttered still looking a bit awkward.

"You're in Blood's pack..." I mumbled. He looked at me with shock.

"Yeah and you're in..." He trailed on. He couldn't see my tattoos becauase my tattoos were on my back going down to my leg.

"Crypt" I answered. His eyes widened before he could say anything I heard my mate's voice.

"Yo, Max flirting with hos now?" Jaxon laughed but he was all tensed and his fist kept clenching.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to be mean >:] I'm sorry! but I won't update untill some comments, votes or fans ;)

Don't worry, usual I can't take it XD I have to write! Curse these fingers >:[ Plus comment if you want me to put other P.O.V's like perhaps Jaxon, Liz and Max :D