𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

(So were in season 1 were Lexi died "162 candles")

Chloe had the worst childhood and life so far. Her dad would make her hide her magic or never use it since she was more powerful than him. For now it's to much to speak on for now but just know her dad was just the worse.

Mike and Chloe were close. If you saw her you saw him. They were always together. Mike saved Chloe.

From everthing. From the horrible life she had. The sadness that drained her being with her old family.

The nights where she'll cry herself to sleep. No friends. Barely interaction with anyone due to her dad.

But Mike he changed it all. And at first she didn't trust him. But he showed her. He helped her with magic.

She hated to do magic sometimes, it reminded her of her dad. But Mike accepted it. He didn't care if she didn't want to.

He was still willing to be her friend. He brought her up. Showed her the world. Although she still had to do school, they still hung out.

During the summer was the best. Dancing at parties and getting drunk. Sleeping it off and waking up to do it again.

There was one particular night she couldn't quite remember. As if parts of her memory just floated away.

No matter how hard she tried to think. She remembered talking to someone. Getting a ride home and then she kissed him.

She couldn't remember who it was. Or his name really. Maybe she was just too wasted to remember?

Or she thought that a vampire compelled her. But why? Why would they compell her? Maybe they fed off her?

Mike decided to take off with Lexi to go see Stefan for his birthday which Chloe wanted to go but she didn't want it to be weird.

Mike told her that he'll be back and that they could party any time she wanted to. But she had a bad feeling. A very bad one.

But she brushed it off and let him leave. And ally went with them. She didn't like ally much but she had to. Mike and her were friends.

My friend ally that went with mike and Lexi to mystic falls knocked on the door.  I opened the door thinking mike came back.

She looked at me. "What?" I smiled at her.
She moved past me and sat.

I met lexi when Mike finally introduced us a while back.

I closed the door and looked at her. Whatever it is must be serious. "Lexi's dead. Damon killed her." You may think I'm an ass but I was more worried about Mike.

"And Mike?" "He's gone to." My throat tighten and my eyes began to water after hearing those words.

Mike was so eagar to go with Lexi and see stefan and now all of sudden they're both gone and dead? I sat beside ally.