Wedding..

Requested by charliechild100

Image:

ANGST BABY! Even though we're only like 2 chapters in-

Charlie u didn't say what angst so- I hope this is ok

TW/ CW: mentions of past abuse. Drinking. Trauma. Kidnapping

Song name: Seven
Artist: Taylor Swift

//- Third Person -\\

All SapNaps life, he had been terrified of falling in love. Had been terrified Of making friends even. When he was a child (maybe 6 and under) he didn't know what was going on. He just assumed everyone's family was like that. But as he grew older, seeing how other people's parents were with their kids, he understood that his family wasn't normal.

His family was abusive basically. They moved around a lot, so SapNap didn't really know anyone. And he was bullied anyway. But they only moved around so that no teachers or important people were close to figuring out what was going on. His mother was extremely neglectful, and always had a drink in her hand and another man with her. Sapnap was pleasantly surprised that he was an only child. And his dad? Sapnap hated and feared his dad with all of his heart. His dad hit him, abused him. He made him feel unworthy. His Dad made him feel unsafe.

Most nights in his childhood and teenage-hood would end in tears. Would End in him begging his dad to stop hitting him. Would end in him silently crying in the bathroom, wiping and cleaning the blood from his body. Would end in him sitting on his bed, knees to his chest. Would end in him having to put his headphones on so that he didn't have to hear his parents arguing or his mom doing something with another man.

But now.. he's away from his dad. And his mum. But mostly he's safe from his dad. Because he's living in Texas with his soon to be husband George. He and George had been dating for about 4 years, and they had been engaged for 7 months.

Their engagement was amazing. George took SapNap to a small forest/ field, and they ate and danced. They danced to the first shared favourite song of the two, from when they were first together, using a speaker to play the song louder. When George proposed, he wasn't sure how SapNap would react, but he hopes that SapNap does say yes.
Bear in mind, SapNap hasn't told George about his trauma. George doesn't know about his parents, and him moving around continuously. SapNap just didn't want George to think about him differently, just because of his past. And he's trying to put his last behind him anyway.

Who could blame him?
He didn't want to remember any of that. Even if scars permanently lay on his skin, he would avoid them at all costs. Some scars, he had payed to get rid off. Some he just couldn't.. for some reason. Either he physically couldn't, or it was a scar that he doesn't actually mind keeping.

//- George/ Third Person ~ Proposing -\\

Video: