2

I leave the Big House. Entering my cabin into a makeshift room that I made for myself. Putting my stuff down, I went toward the famous strawberry fields. I saw that there were some Demeter kids. Checkwith them. But with my powers, I use the best strawberries to make wine. My father allowed me to stay in the cabin as long as I made 3 bottles of wine. Since he can't drink none, I thought we could sell it. My siblings were fine with it as this just meant that they could get out of camp duties and it was only three bottles.

The only issue is that my wine-making ability literally rivals that of my father. And in this situation my bottles are a rarity. Especially when one bottle goes to Hestia and Hades, and I have one on me in case Artemis and her Hunters want it. In order to avoid running out, I must be careful with how much I give. As I don't want my wine-making process to be misused or stolen, I keep it secret.

I entered the brewery, I just started to get to work, without any issues. The strawberries were big and juicy. I added some grapes and peaches. Within an hour, the wine was done. I also made 12 bottles which when I took them to the Big House, I kept 4. Oh some of her hunters will have a feast.

Once I was done, I went to the city. Meeting up with Grover, I'm 15 so we had to lie about my age. So, in stealth me being 14, and that I was held back twice. I was in the same class asPercy. We went to the museum, and everything was in ancient Greek. Thanks I guess Mr. B. Why did he have to choose that name?

I noticed that Percy needs help. "It says, Perseus will rise." "You can read that too?"

"Yeah, meet me during lunch break, oh and don't worry I'm a friend of Grover."

It was now lunch, I noticed that Percy was having some issue with a girl, she was sucked into the water. I grin, well a big 3 kid this would be fun, then my vines signaled me that a monster was near, one of the Furies. I followed to see that Percy pulled out Riptide. I don't like this. He kills the fury then faints. I catch him and give him to Grover and Chiron. "I see that he has that sword. I'm going now. You have him my duty is done." As I leave. I see something pop up in my bag. "You need something Dad?" "You're needed."

"No, I'm not." "I know that you try to find the hunters because you like one of them. Artemis doesn't tell me what you are doing every time you're with her." I use my robotic hand to cut the vine.

.

.

Dionysus just looks up in the air, sighing and asking for his brothers to show. Hermes and Apollo do show up, both still pissed that their children were killed by his own. "I don't have all day Dio" Hermes said with Apollo just nodding while looking at his watch. "Sorry, I just wanted Apollo to tell me Neoka's Prophecy if he was too mad at least that you wrote it and gave it to Hermes to deliver it and try to prank me to get some revenge with it. "You and the boy are fine; I know that it was their time when I saw their prophecies. We didn't expect it to happen so soon." "Thank you, Apollo."

"Now to answer your question, you have no luck facing what is dear to your heart. Love what can't be loved."

"Well, my brothers, I think I know what it is." They both answered with "Her."

.

.

.

I couldn't believe that my aunt knew, which means she knows. I don't know why I love her, but she is so pretty. Her eyes scream for home. It does not look like I can give her that. Well, it doesn't even matter, within days I found them and dropped off their wine, with Lady Artemis paying me 5 golden drachmas. "Thank you, oh and before I forget, there is a box of fruit coming for you. I can imagine one of my sisters that maybe here would enjoy making some wine." "Ah yes, they would. There are having some trouble maybe you can show them how to do it correctly?"

"Maybe, well I'll go now. Bye Lady Artemis" I turned and started climbing up some trees passing some hunters and her second in command Zoe Nightshade.

It has been three weeks now. Some of the nymphs tell me that Percy got the bolt back and that he is the son of Poseidon. Also, Luke finally revealed himself. Yeah, I knew that there were a few demi-gods that Luke led but that's what I knew. He did offer it to me but wasn't my issue or problem. At that moment I was in Washington tracking down some monsters. That is when I saw some people in purple shirts. They can see the monsters, that when they turned and somehow saw me, one shot an arrow, I use my vines to choke them out. Then using my sword killing them. For some reason, that felt right to do.

.

.

.

It has been nearly two years. I was coming to the camp using one of my days. I was at the gate, when I noticed The Hunters, the Lighting trio and what is seems new campers, but one has the scent of a Hunter "Zoe what did I miss here, and what is that Apollo dropping you guys off?"

She turns to see me, "Neoka, I'm surprised to see you, using your days I assume. Oh, and yeah, Lady Artemis is doing a hunt on her own. She told us to come here and to rest up." She had a grin on her face.

"Your right, I see that you met the little trouble maker of 2 years ago. Well see you"

I leave but Percy follows me. "You're a half-blood?" "Oh that's right I told you to meet me and yet we never actually did, yeah. Son of Dionysus The Unwanted Hero" "Wait of Mr. D?"

"Yeah, now you need something or what's up?"

"Can you teach me romance?"

"Wait, WHAT?"