Seven✨

"Where is she?"

Minho paced around outside of the dressing room as Felix sighed. "I don't know!"

Hyunjin let out a breath "I haven't seen Chae since earlier" Minho sent him a glare "I don't expect you to see much things in all honesty" He replied.

Minho didn't hate Hyunjin, he was simply pissed at him for the way he was with Felix.

They weren't ex's yet they were also never really together.

Felix didn't know what to do. He sat down beside Hyunjin and took the cigarette Hyunjin held and took a drag of it.

Chan who was fixing up Minho's suit took notice of Jisung running over toward them. He furrowed his brows "Hey, Min" He began "Isn't that your dance boy?"

Minho furrowed his brows confused and turned around to see Jisung rushing over. "What does he want now?" he mumbled.

Hyunjin chuckled "Looks like someone's got a crush on you hyung" He spoke calmly. Minho looked over at Hyunjin but kept his composure as he saw Felix leaning his head on the boy's shoulder.

Jisung stopped in front of Minho, out of breath. Hyunjin got up from where he was sat and walked over to him. "Hey kid" He grinned.

Jisung took another breath and looked at Hyunjin. "H-Hi" He stuttered. Minho rolled his eyes "Looking for another dance?" Hyunjin asked before Minho shoved him out of the way.

Felix stood up and went to Jisung's side "Is everything okay?" He asked. Jisung took one more breath before deeming himself ready to talk "No. No it isn't....I.. I found Chae" He explained.

Minho grabbed his arm. "Where." He demanded. Jisung glanced at his arm where Minho's hand gripped and gulped "The.. The kitchen! In the restaurant-"

Minho let go of Jisung and ran off to find Chaesoo. Felix rushed after Minho and Jisung followed.

"Wait! Felix!" Jisung caught up. "I don't understand what's going on" He breathed. Felix looked at Jisung "Chaesoo is pregnant Ji" He explained.

Jisung's eyes widened. "Pregnant!?" He exclaimed. Minho, who wasn't too far ahead looked back at them not hearing everything that was said.

Jisung looked up at Minho. It must be his kid then... He thought to himself.

They reached the kitchen and Minho rushed over toward Chaesoo who was still holding herself in the corner by the fridge.

"Hey.. Hey it's okay, Chae.. Shh, I'm here now.. I'm sorry" Minho's voice changed. It became softer and Jisung genuinely felt like the entire view he saw of this guy changed with one change of tone.

Minho picked her up in his arms and looked over at Jisung and Felix before walking through them and bringing Chaesoo out of the kitchen.

Felix gave a look to Jisung before smiling at him "Thank you" he mumbled before running off leaving Jisung alone in the kitchen.

Jisung gulped back and looked down at the ground.

He didn't want to stay out anymore.

+. - +. - +. - +.-

"How many times do I have to tell you if you're in trouble, come to me!!"

"I'm not a kid Minho!"

"But you're in pain!"

"Still! I don't need your help all the time, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself"

The rest of the group watched Minho and Chaesoo arguing in dead silence. Felix sat with Hyunjin, Changbin, Seungmin and Chan all stood around watching.

"Then explain tonight! Explain to me why one of the guests had to come looking for me to get you because you were crying in the kitchen!!"

Chaesoo scoffed "Yah. Lee Minho" Her tone dropped. "Do you even know what it's like to be a woman? To be a pregnant woman when you never asked to be!" Her voice raised. She pushed Minho back a little "Do you!?"

"Hey.. Guys, calm down" Seungmin tried to handle the escalating situation but it seemed it wouldn't work.

"I don't need to know that to know you were in pain. And you of all people should know I know what pain feels like!" Minho exclaimed. Chaesoo rolled her eyes "I'm not saying your pain is in different to mine! I'm telling you I can handle myself just fine. I don't have to have you at my every mental breakdown!"

Minho went to reply but there was a knock on the door.

The group looked over, Changbin going over to open it.

There, a small Jisung peeped his head through the door.

"Uh.. Hello" He smiled sheepishly. Minho took a breath. "I wanted to see if Chaesoo was okay" He stepped inside the room.

The tension in there was thick. Jisung already felt it and it turned his stomach. Chaesoo sat down on the sofa beside Felix "Thanks kid, but you don't need to know my problems"

Felix cleared his throat. Jisung furrowed his brows "But... You're pregnant... No?"

"I.. I told him" Felix admitted. Chaesoo looked at him "Jesus Christ Felix, what's next? You told him Kyunsang is the dad?"

Jisung's eyes widened. Felix's mouth dropped open a little. "What?" Jisung mumbled.

Chaesoo ran a hand through her messy hair. Jisung looked at Minho who gave him an odd look. "Why? Did you think it was me?" he asked angry.

Hyunjin sat back a little further into the sofa, his eyes looking over at Changbin who was eyeing Jisung awaiting the boy's response to Minho.

"I.. No!.. I just.." Jisung didn't know what to say. He never was in a situation like this before. "Surely there's something to help with this" He frowned.

Seungmin sighed "She needs 333,000 won to see a doctor" He replied. Minho held his breath "We ain't got the money" He added.

"I'm sure something will work out!" he smiled trying to think of the positive.

Chaesoo chuckled a little and looked over at him. "Jisung.. Right?" She asked. Jisung nodded his head slowly.

"Go back home to your little book fantasies, Jisung" She took a drag of her cigarette and blew out a trail of smoke. "Back to your happy endings that happen by happenstance... Real Life ain't like that"

Jisung gulped and looked at the others there.

Each and every one of them held unreadable expressions. Jisung just felt unwelcomed.

Jisung backed up and out of the room without saying another word.

Maybe he really wasn't cut out for the life his books never taught him.

+. - +. - +. - +.-+.-

Hey hey heyyyyyy

Yall I'm falling back into my nightcore phase but OMG the bops I used to listen to when I was 11❗❗❗

Tongue twister???? Like says a lot about me now yk

THIS WAS MY SHIT❗❗❗❗

Anywayssss

Have a great day or night xx

All the love, all the power💓💓