Sixteen✨

There wasn't much more than a few kisses, despite them lasting longer there was no roughness or any form of lust, it was simply five kisses that were held for a long time. 

Minho pulled back and grinned at Jisung who was caught in a daze. He just kissed someone. He just had his first kiss with a boy. A boy!?

Jisung took a breath in and let it out shakily. Minho had lit another cigarette in the meantime. He breathed out a puff of smoke before asking "You okay?" Jisung took a gulp before nodding "I just..I just never.." He felt embaressed to admit he never kissed anyone before but even without words Minho knew what he meant. 

"Well, you've kissed me" He stated, Jisung hummed still dazed over the fact he kissed Lee Minho. "You can do it again anytime" He grinned as he looked over to the lake. Jisung glanced over at him "You..didn't kiss me because you like me...did you?" 

Minho looked back at him a little confused. "Do you think I like you?" He asked. Jisung looked down at his lap and shrugged "Isn't that why people kiss one another? Because they like each other?" He asked. Minho let out a breath, smoke fanning into Jisung's face again. 

"I don't know what fairytales keep you up at night Jisung but people don't just kiss and make out for the sake of liking someone. Yeah some people do but me? I don't have feelings for anyone" He explained rather coldly. Jisung nodded "Yeah sorry..I was being stupid" 

Stupid because you believe in your stupid romance books Jisung... He cursed himself down in his head. Minho handed him a cigarette which Jisung took without thinking. "Do you like me?" Minho asked. Jisung only looked at him "What do you think?" 

Minho shrugged "Judging by your idea of why people kiss, I think you do" He replied. Jisung was never so quick to take a drag of his cigarette even if he wasn't used to it. The feeling of relaxation he got was insane and god did he need it. 

"I don't" Jisung half lied. He still didn't know whether to call what he felt for Minho a crush or just simply attraction. Minho chuckled "Right" He looked out at the lake. Jisung brought his knees back up to his chest as he smoked on the cigarette he had. 

"I still think you do" Minho spoke quietly. Jisung looked at him "Oh, just cause you got the all the guests staying here falling for you suddenly I am too?" He asked a little caught off guard. Minho looked back at him "Do you think I want them to like me? I simply am here to do my job not get every lady in the villa to fall in love with me" He rolled his eyes. Jisung looked down again. 

"I don't like you" He mumbled more to reassure himself. Minho hummed "Okay then" He replied looking back out at the lake. "But you find me attractive, right?" He asked to which Jisung nodded "Yeah"

Minho hummed and let out another breath of smoke from him lips. "Good. Cause I find you attractive" He looked back at Jisung. Jisung gulped as he was met by his eyes on him. He watched Minho's eyes look at his entire body and face, as if taking him in for his mind to remember his every part of his being. 

"Don't look at me like that" Jisung blushed. Minho looked away before standing up "Get up" he mumbled. Jisung furrowed his brows "Why? Are we going back?" He asked. 

Minho chuckled "No, now up on your feet. I want to dance with you" He spoke sternly. Jisung got up after that and threw the cigarette on the ground, stamping on it to put it out. Minho threw his aside as well and took Jisung by the waist, pulling him in close. Jisung placed his hands on Minho's shoulders as he stumbled forward into the other. 

Minho breathed out the last bit of smoke onto Jisung's face making Jisung hit him "Yah! Quit doing that" He glared. Minho only chuckled in reply. "I want to teach you the basic step of dancing before we even begin to learn a jive" He stated. Jisung nodded until he realised that he was going to have to learn a jive.