UNSURE FEELINGS

Days passed by so fast. I stayed at Marks place. He offer me and I gladly accept it. There were days that we go together to a certain place and there were also those days that I choose to go alone.

I enjoy his company so much. I know a lot of things about him. From being single up till his work. We have lots in common. And I really did enjoy my month long vacation with him.

Tommorow I'm leaving and heading back to the city. He said we will have a dinner tonight for the last time that I will be here.

He cooks our dinner while I set up the table. I know its just a short of time that I'm with him but I'm totally smithen by him. Everything he is, is really amazing (for me).

I like him and I had a crush on him. I just cant say it though, cause I don't want to freak him out.

Geez, we dont know each other that long but I know that deep inside I already like him that much. He is too good to be true.

"Shall we?" he said while pulling the chair for me to sit down.

"Thanks. " I said in return. I cant dare to look him in the eyes, cause I know that the moment I will do it, he might know the hidden desire I had for him.

The night goes by so fast and I'm packing my things and getting ready for my early leave tomorrow.

He suddenly knocks on the door, startling me of what I've been doing.

"Hi! I was just checking out if your done packing."

He said looking down to his feet. I'm not sure if his shy or what. But he looks cute on it.

"I'm just done packing things and preparing it for tomorrow." I said while zipping my backpack.

"I see. So, Goodnight then. Have a good rest."
He said, giving me warm hug.

"I'll go ahead. Good night."

"Okay. Goodnight too." I said to him. I not quite sure if his blushing or what. Since its dark in the room that I'm staying.

Morning came and he help me go to the bus station to get to the airport. Before I leave he handed me a letter. He said to read it when i'm in the plane so that i wouldn't be bored. I joked about it that he's giving me a love letter. He just answer me with a shrug and a grin. Oh how I love those smiles of him. For sure its one those things I'm gonna miss in him.