Chapter Four: Monster in disguise

"Sia Brown" he said with his deep voice.

"I thought I made sure you were dead that day.. but you sneaky bitch managed to survive."

"It's him..."

Turns out a tall brunette hottie, is a monster in disguise..

"I'll give you another chance to go back to your nasty ass organization, before I change my mind and kill you"

"All right tough guy, I'll go back there's nothing interesting here anyways."

"Haven't your parents taught you how to behave towards people you don't know? Typical commoner."

"I get it, some of us are not wealthy like you nepo babies. You don't need to tell me twice."

"You're being very disrespectful right now, enough."

"Me disrespectful?! You called a bitch, thats not very respectful of you isn't it.."

"I said enough. If you don't shut up I'm going to shut you up myself.." he said aggressively.

"Now.. i suppose i shall guide you back to the dance room"

I had enough of his bullshit, i knew i had to do something before he starts shitting again. As he turned his back on me I pulled out my taser. He collapsed on the floor.

"He seems alive but unconscious.. I better hurry before he wakes up."

.
..
...

I was able to reach the secret room. The main problem was getting in. The room was highly secured. To my relief, there was a vent. I was already familiar with it so that wasn't a problem to me.

"Finaly. Fuck, this son of a bitch really annoyed the shit out of me. Now let me get the data and get out already.."

I plugged my USB in, when I heard footsteps comming down the isle.

"Now where is he."

"Where is who?"

"Oh don't be an idiot where is he!" A man Shouted angrily

"You mean Nolan?"

"YES, YES!! This guy where the fuck is he. He's supposed to be on a duty today"

"I don't know sir. He was last seen entering the 40AX entrance."

"Youth these days.. you better find him before the chief finds out.. now go quickly."

The guys left.

My heart skipped a beat... I'm always somehow on the edge of getting caught. I better deliver this to my boss and finnish the mission.

Meanwhile

"Who even is she. Does she know what she's done??? Does she even know who I am?!  This dumb ass bitch I'll make her pay. I'll have to agree, she's clever. But I'm always one step ahead of her."

As I attempted to stand, a sudden, piercing pain shot through my spine. My sudden, loud shout caught the attention of the passing maids, leaving them momentarily speechless. But I swiftly regained my composure, appearing ubothered, and continued my journey without letting the interruption disrupt me.

Entering the dance room, I received a message from my chief, summoning me to his presence.

.
..
...

"Don't be afraid my boy." He said with his raspy old voice

"You called me, sir"

"Yes Indeed. I need your help."