Kevin and Dynasty talk.

Kevin looked utterly miserable. But that was beside the point. He was very concerned about Dynasty's strange behaviour around Steve-o.
However knowing what that evil man was capable of, he didn't bother to say anything around him.

After second period ended. Kevin eventually saw an opportunity, as Dynasty was alone.
He signalled her into Tom's empty classroom.
'What do you want?' Dynasty asked.
'Look I know we're over, but I.. I still care about you', he admitted to her.
'Stop hanging around like some sad case', Dynasty huffed.
'I'm not being a sad case.. I love you', he said in a frustrated tone.
'Just leave me alone Kevin', Dynasty sighed.
'Not until I can be sure.. because I can see it in your eyes', Kevin pleaded.
'Are you stupid or something.. how many times do I have to tell you', Dynasty snapped at him.
'Steve-o's done something.. I know he has', Kevin blurted, 'he's hasn't done what I think he has?'.
'Kevin please?', Dynasty pleaded, clearly stopping herself from crying.
'He raped you?', Kevin asked.
'Look Kevin', Dynasty tried to but in.
'He has.. oh my god', Kevin shook.
'I came on to him, it was my fault. Just leave it Kevin', Dynasty pleaded with him. 'Please?'.
Kevin had no choice but to listen to her, but he was very angry, Steve-o had turned to pure evil in a flash, and he had to do something. He walked out of the room shaking his head in shock. Dynasty was extremely  worried that he knew, she tried to stop him from going off, but he left quickly.

WHAT WILL KEVIN DO?..