𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

BUGS [PART THREE]
___

BUGS [PART THREE]___

"Wow, Dean. It's like I'm seeing you in a whole new light."

"Not the time, Jules!"

• • •

The family of four pull up outside the local university, Dean had made an appointment with one of the professors to see if the bones they found checks out.

Juliet is quick to jump out of the car, eager to stretch her legs. She holds the box of bones in her hands, her jacket covering the top, so no one can see inside the box. She can imagine that it wouldn't be a very nice thing for the college-goers to see, a skull and a bunch of bones. They would think they were freaks.

The hunter lets out a sigh of relief as she stretches her back as Sam and Dean get out of the car, the latter of the two making his way round the back and opening the car door, he smiles as eyes identical to his, stare up at him.

"Someone's in a happy mood, huh?"

Harlow smiles up at her father as she energetically nods her head, "Uh huh. I wanna see inside the school!" Dean laughs as he unbuckles her from her booster seat and carries her out of the car on his hip.

As Dean carries her round to where Juliet and Sam are waiting, Harlow looks up at him with both of her eyebrows raised, "Daddy?" Dean hums in reply, letting her know that he's listening. "Why don't I go school?"

Dean pauses in his footsteps, she's never asked that question before, at least not directly to him. The hunter shakes his head as he resumes walking. "Well..honey. Erm..." He looks up to Juliet, lost on what to say. The said huntress chuckles as she swoops in to save him from hurting his brain from thinking of an answer. Honestly, if he's not careful, Dean will lose the last remaining brain cells he has, which isn't many.

Juliet shakes her head as she brushes some of Harlow's hair from her face.

"What your father is trying and failing to say is; we're always on the road, honey. Mine, your daddy's and uncle Sammy's job doesn't allow us to stay in one place all the time. We're always moving which means you won't be able to get a good education, it's complicated."

Harlow nods her head, "It's otay, mommy. I rather you and daddy teach me stuff."

Juliet smiles and places a kiss on her daughter's head.

"I'm glad it doesn't upset you, bub. Me and your dad love teaching you new things, too."

Dean smiles as he adjusts his grip on Harlow, feeling her slipping down. He uses his free hand to boop her on the nose, causing her to purposefully go cross-eyed. "See, that's why you're my favorite child."