I require a girl-1

....

....

...

Hi readers and vsoo family, currently this story is trending on #2 position thank you so much for your support.

I put my heart into writing this story, if you're not a vsoo family try to avoid it don't curse me .

This story contains extreme nature contents (🔞⚠️⚠️) so if you're bellow 18 years of age try to avoid because I'm not warning you inside.

This story won't contain hateful words and abuse just mature content, if you're comfortable you can read.

Main story:

Not everyone has a simple and pleasant existence; perhaps I was cursed from birth because all I have to keep me unhappy is my wounded soul. My parents left when I was five years old, so I spent my early years living in an institution The orphanage served as my only place of residence; I will never be able to leave; I must now find employment.

I want to pity on myself, because I don't like if, someone show's their pity on me.now i don't have anyone, the only person I was happy in my life after my parents is kookie,my bestfriend.but unfortunately he was adapted by American family when we were in 12 years of age.after that i never tried to make friendship with anyone.i know if, I want something immediately that leave me.

I should prepare my resume before,i should search for a job.i don't want to be in a orphanage anymore.i want to create my own home.i need to search job for my own sake.

I'm Kim jisoo, 22 years old girl post graduated in business administration.

After searching for many jobs, i finally applied at Kim corporation as a person assistant

After searching for many jobs, i finally applied at Kim corporation as a person assistant.they didn't mentioned anything about job role in JD.but i don't want to know anything.i am ready to work if, it is any kind of work as a secretary because,the salery is too good.if,I get this job ...i can make my own home in seoul.i can eat my own food without depends on anyone.

Taehyung:

Kim taehyung,a youngest billionaire in South Korea,he has multiple business at different countries, only the hire of Kim family

Kim taehyung,a youngest billionaire in South Korea,he has multiple business at different countries, only the hire of Kim family. A richest no one businessman in the south korea.but he never showed himself to public because he used to handle business from america.now just one week back he shifted to souel because of his family presure.

He's ruthless person,he doesn't care anyone except his family. He frankly never trust love with any girl. His looks and aura make any girl droll over him but he doesn't care.

If he wants something he'll make that for him at any cost.

2 day's back at taehyung home:

Taehyung at his family at dinner.

" Taehyung i think you should get married by this year, already you're 28 years old" his grandfather said to taehyung.

" Yes, taehyung your aged my friends son's and daughters are already getting married, when you'll get ? I too want to see my grandchildren " taehyung dad add a few more words.

Taehyung, suddenly stopped eating and placed a fork aside." Dad ,i don't want to get married I don't want to be involved with any girl, I hate commitment "Taehyung said almost louder.

"Tae, don't you want to enjoy your sex life, you're fucking charm my man why you're wasting?" Taehyung's grandfather said.

Everyone choked on their food but laughed for grand father words."don't worry grandpa,I can control my harmones,if, I cont I'll hire one girl for that,i don't make out family low by going with different girls everyday" taehyung said while smirking.

Dara taehyung mother: "Tae, i never asked you for anything but please my love,marry some beautiful girl I'll search for you "

"Mom ,i never want to please don't stress yourself" taehyung requests his mother.

He knows the taehyung family wants to create another family for taehyung, this everyday routine words, that's why he took a separate luxurious apartment. Actually it's Taehyung's own apartments. The Taehyung family is not happy with this idea but they know Taehyung is not listening to them.

And mom, don't worry " if , I want someone to spend my single life I'll search for one girl temporary.if,you want kids I'll give you"

That means you won't marry that girl but you make children? " Taehyung's father Minho shouted.

Taehyung:

Yes,dad you want grandchildren,mom wants i should be with girl,grand father wants i should enjoy my single life, our family wants i should not degrade our status by going with different girls.i don't want to commit with single girl at whole life.for this only solution I'll hire girl for all this needs.

Everyone was shocked by the taehyung decision."son you cont do this" Dara said with a disappointed face.

"Mom, let's not talk about this again,if you talk more I'll make some more hard decisions." Taehyung said.

Everyone becomes silent They know Taehyung can do anything.he is always like this from his childhood.

Taehyung left to his appartment.he immediately called to PA Jack.

"Jack ,i need PA"

" sir,do you want to fire me ? "He said with a low tone.

" Jack, I want a personal assistant for a different purpose, it's not your replacement. I need it within 3 days.the requirements should be " taehyung explained wherever he wants.

Remaining we will discuss at the interview" Jack was shocked with his Boss requirements.

Jack knows taehyung from almost 28 years ,it means Jack working for the taehyung family from his childhood.gradully he became his PA.

"Okay,boss I'll be ready for everything" Jack assured to taehyung.

Taehyung: how many times I'll tell you to not call me boss ,call me taehyung.

Jack: sorry boss , I'll be comfortable with mr.kim.or young master.

Taehyung: okay,I'm ready with everything as soon as possible.

Taehyung, drifts in to sleep after taking a hot shower.

Taehyung, knows very well he can give his control to any girl.he wants
A girl who can fulfill his desires in bed. And make kids for his parents.for this he wants one girl without commitments not demanding any love. she should follow him as he command.when he doesn't want he is ready to give access to her and leave his life.

No girl, ready for this if they know his evil Idea. that's why he wants lock  the girl.by making contract for 3 years.he knows this time enough to make kid's and to enjoy his sexual life.he mailed everything to namjoon to prepare contract.before going to bed.

               " To be continued"