celebration and new happyness-13

...

...

...

"Everything is prepared?" Ready, tyuzu. "Wow, I am eager to wait for her demise and make sure my tae does not get wounded," Tyuzu told her manager Kai, smiling evilly.

...

...

Jisoo pov :

I get ready with an outfit provided by Jack Sir; everything has changed since I met Mr. Kim in life. I stare in the mirror, tears streaming down my cheeks; I never imagined I would be wearing this outfit and attending a party where I am the main attraction; I will never repay Mr. Kim in my entire life. He made my dreams come true; I have always wanted to be an actor, model, or idol, and because to him and his buddies, my life has changed dramatically.

I come down after wearing my clothes with simple makeup, and Mr

I come down after wearing my clothes with simple makeup, and Mr. Kim is already sitting in the living room, typing something on his phone.

After I entered the living room, Mr. Kim's eyes fell on me, and for a brief moment, my heart stopped beating. He looks like an angel that has fallen from paradise. I can not comprehend how he kept his attractive, gorgeous body in every dress.

My throat dried up, and my neurons paused with current when he complimented me while intervening with his long delicate fingers

My throat dried up, and my neurons paused with current when he complimented me while intervening with his long delicate fingers.I used to feel the same way when I was with Kookie; I never imagined that another guy would come into my life and give me such strong sensations in my heart. But I never deserve anything like this;

Taehyung pov :

I am not the type of person who follows females or stares at them when they are attractive, but this girl drew my attention from the start, she grabbed my heart slowly. She is worthy ;

I lead her to the car, where Jack was already sitting in the driver's seat, and he immediately came out and opened the door for us. I can see Jack's face turn completely red after seeing both of us; I believe this is the first time he has seen me holding a girl's hand in my entire life, so he may have a heart attack, but I can see a little bit of happiness in his face.