THIS SHOW ROCKS

Kid-Ritz's POV:

Velvet and Veneer both walked out on stage, I was here with my Childhood friend Orchid, Shes obsessed with Velvet "I LOVE YOU VELVET!!" She screamed as Watch Me Work started

"Never gets old no matter how much I'm told, I'm amazin, your amazin" It always seemed like Velvet was the star and Veneer was just there to back her up, but I heard he has a solo or two tonight, one of them was supposed to be Rock which was the whole reason Orchid got me here.

"You gotta work gotta work gotta work!!" Velvet ended the song, and now shes going to sing her solo I think Literal Legend was it?

Orchids POV:

"OMGGGG I LOVE THIS SONGG!!" I screamed

"Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh!! O-o-o-o-o-o-oh my god! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! Listen up bitch I came, to eat!" "Hey this is Velvet the worlds number one co-core, you know, I came here to make one thing fucking clear!! I'm a- "VELVET I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs Velvet finished the song and Veneer switched places with her, Ritz had a big fat crush on him, he just didn't say anything, but he was more exited than ever to listen to his new song. "Whats up Mount Rageons! I thought I would switch it up a little and write a new song! LET'S ROCK!!!" Veneer screamed, Ritz had the biggest smile on his face.

Ritz's POV:

"OMG LET ME BE YOUR BOYFRIEND POOKIEE!!" I screamed as the song started, Veneer sang really fast, this song was supposed to be off of his childhood or something, probably bragging of how rich he was.

"DAMNIT JUMP OFF OF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE! I BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS!! KEEP IT KEEP IT UP LETS RAISE OUR HANDS! TAKE A LOOK UP AT THE SKY AND I SEE RED, RED FOR THE CANCER RED FOR THE WEALTHY, RED FOR THE DRINK THATS MIXED WITH SUICIDE EVERYTHING RED!!!" Hold up did he try to commit? I'm starting to think he didn't have a great childhood..."Please wont you push me for the last time? I'll scream until theres nothing left!! So sick of playing I don't want this anymore! The thought of you's no fucking fun!!! You want a martyr? Ill be one!! Because enough's enough were done" Veneer looked like he was crying... Was he talking about his parents..? "You told me think about well I did! Now I dont wanna feel a thing anymore! Im tired of beggin for the things that I want! I'm oversleeping like a dog on the floor..." I was screaming, I loved the song but the lyrics hurt to understand.. I'll talk to him in the interview tomorrow.

Velvet's POV:

I'm happy he's getting his feelings out... I mean our parents were never proud of him and always hit him, I tried to do something but I was just sent to my room, I could always hear his crying from the other room and saw the bruises and scratches, but now it was time to sing a happy go fucking lucky song, whatever I'll talk to him. Veneer walked backstage crying and fell into my arms "Hey! you did great!" I hugged him tight "I just.... It brought back so many memories..." He muttered, I rubbed his back in circles "hey.. you don't have to sing the next song I can do one of my solo's!" I said "No.. its fine" He sniffed and wiped away his tears "Now lets go!" he said catwalking out on stage I followed.

Ritz's POV:

      "Stumblin through the city, ID's gone, gotta find a place to get my party on!" Veneer sang "Need cheap drinks and a place that doesn't card cuz I plan on goin fucking hard!" Velvet sang 

"At least I have my cigarettes but I don't have a lighter, I hope no bitches steal my look cuz ima have to fight her, I tried to call Velvet but her phone is fucking dead" "Sorry!" "Oh whatever I'll try again later I'll this twink instead" "OMG HE WINKED AT MEEEEEEEE" I screamed, Orchid grabbed my arm and started jumping up and down.

"I'm dirty on the dance floor, getting rowdy like Xtina, I'm off three lines and a half a blunt Bitch, you can keep the "Tina" I'm just tryna suck some dick, tryna pop my little titties Then I get a text from Veneer, said he's lost in the Windy City, I said

     "Hey bitch where you at?" "I dont know where the fuck I'm at..." "Can you hear me am I br-breaking up?" "I can't hear, are you breaking up?" "Get over here lets party!" "I just wanna party.." UGHHH THE WAY HE SAYS THAT "Grab my purse get a ride, and I'll meet you outside!" "HIS NEXT PART KILLS ME ORCHID!!" I scream "LISTEN TO VELVETS NEXT PART!!!" she screamed back

     "Smells like sex, Triple X, I'm hopping clubs, one to the next I'm loaded, gone, paid for good, pulling more dick than I know I should I want the hardest wood, I'm cruisin' trade, sippin' on vodka lemonade I'm gettin' laid, alright, bikini tops, see-through, real tight" Orchid screams after that part, "OMG VENEERRRRRRRRRRR"

I'm walking through Boystown, but I can't find a bottom I see some skinny twinks out here but I don't wanna top them... And I can't find Velvet 'cause she's probably sucking dick, Bitch, pick up your goddamn phone, you're gonna make me sick!" "I'M FOLDING- ILL BE YOUR BOTTOM VENEER!!" Orchid looks at me like I'm crazy "Oh yeah.. Uh huh.. Velvet and Veneer, fuck me till I die.." 

[Holy Crap 947 Words]