•9• khauf ki raat

( Read the end note, aslo a big ass chapter for you all, enjoy 😌 )

______________

  Standing near the dressing table, Nora looked as beautiful as the moon. The soft light from the vanity mirror reflected off her smooth, glowing skin, accentuating her delicate features and cascading waves of dark hair. She wore an elegant outfit that seemed to enhance her natural grace and poise. Her beauty was beyond anything at that moment, but despite her outward appearance, Nora was stuck somewhere else. Her mind was still on the message she had received earlier, a message that had thrown her world into disarray.

"Nora biji, niche chalate hai, sab intazar kar rahe honge,"

Aliya said gently, breaking the silence that had enveloped the room.Her voice was soft yet urgent, trying to pull Nora out of her troubled thoughts.

Nora snapped back to the present, her eyes focusing on Aliya who stood by the door, her expression a mix of concern and impatience.

Seeing the stress etched on Nora's face, Aliya stepped closer and took her hands.

she asked, her eyes searching Nora's for answers.

"Kya hua biji?"

Aliya asked with concern, her eyebrows knitting together as she observed Nora's troubled expression.

"Aliya, mujhe aisa lag raha hai aaj kuch hone wala hai,"

Nora explained her worries, her voice trembling slightly. She couldn't shake off the feeling that something significant was going to happen, something that would disrupt the harmony of the evening.

Seeing the distress on Nora's face, Aliya moved closer and took her hands in hers. With a comforting smile, she lovingly said,

"To kya hua biji? Hum aapke sath hain! Hum aapko kuch nahi hone denge. Chinta mat karo."

Nora felt a wave of relief wash over her. Aliya's words were like a soothing balm to her anxious heart. She tried to muster a smile, appreciating Aliya's attempt to lighten the mood.

When Aliya, with a playful glint in her eyes, pretended to stand guard like a soldier, Nora couldn't help but laugh.

"Aap bhi na, Aliya,"

she said, shaking her head, but the tension in her shoulders began to ease.

Aliya laughed too, a bright, infectious sound that filled the room.

"Dekha, biji? Sab theek ho jayega,"

she said reassuringly.

Together, they shared a moment of genuine laughter, the worries momentarily forgotten. Aliya's unwavering support made Nora feel stronger,

With Aliya by her side, Nora knew she could handle anything. The bond they shared was unbreakable, a source of strength and comfort in times of uncertainty.

                         _________________

Oor bataye Ali ji, kesa chal raha hai?”

Juned, Khalid's friend and a fellow businessman, asked as he approached him at the gathering. Juned was a jovial man, always interested in the well-being of his friends and their families. He placed a firm hand on Khalid's shoulder, his eyes twinkling with the warmth of friendship.

Khalid, who was sipping his tea, smiled and replied,

Kya hi bole Juned, Allah ke meherban se sab acha chal raha hai.”