The realization!

|| Alright, here goes!||

Natasha Lyonne had decided to come back to Orange is the new black for season 4. The only person who knew she was coming back was Jenji. She wanted to surprise everyone else.

Natasha smiled and got out of her car before walking onto the set alittle late. She smirked when she saw Yael and Piper talking on one corner and then Laura talking to Lea, Danielle and Taryn.
She smiled and winked at Jenji as she walked into the middle of the set. " alright, excuse me!" She smiled as everyone started to turn around and look. "I'm back Bitches!!" She laughed as everyone smiled and ran over hugging her.

Taylor looked at her and then smiled " we have to throw a party! We missed you so much"
"Aw, I missed you guys to!"

Natasha smiled "when would I ever say no to a party?" She smirked and looked at Yael as she hugged her again.

They filmed for the whole day and Natasha went to her trailer and fell onto her bed and sighed as Laura walked in.
Laura smiled and looked at her "Yo man, You know Yael missed you so much, she was so depressed for ages" Laura pushed her softly.

Natasha smiled and looked at her before blushing " Really? You think she likes me?" She chewed her lip.
Laura shrugged "well, I think so"

Natasha looked at her " I kinda need to talk to you about something.." She chewed her lip "I think I'm in love with Yael, like we would text when we were together and I miss her when she isn't around."
Laura smiled and nodded " so.. Talk to her tonight!" She smiled excitedly " you would be so fucking cute!"

Natasha blushed again and nodded " Yeah, I broke up with Fred Last week because I realised I was gay"

|| Let me know what you guys think!||