Natasha's return party!!

Natasha had spent the rest of the afternoon in her trailer. She was trying to figure if she should tell Yael or if she shouldn't and hope the feelings would go away. Natasha didn't want to scare her away.. She meant to much to her.

By the time Laura had arrived to Pick her up, she had downed half a bottle of vodka. She had some spare clothes in her trailer and got changed into a pair of Red Skinny jeans and A black button up blouse and some black flats.

Tash walked out to Laura's car and got into the back seat and looked at Laura and then at Taylor. " Thanks for picking me up" she buckled up and laughed softly.
Laura looked at her " Your welcome, Tasho.. So are you going to do what we talked about today?" She raised a eyebrow as she started to drive to the party.
Natasha gulped and looked at her " I don't know..maybe, I'm scared I will scare her off" she looked at them.
Taylor smiled " girl, you have to let her know how you feel!" She smiled and turned the music up. "Trust us on this one"

Natasha sighed and looked at them "alright"

10 minutes later Laura pulled into the nightclubs parking lot and found a park before getting out with Natasha and Taylor. They smiled as they walked inside and straight to the VIP area.
Natasha saw Yael dancing with Taryn and Uzo. She chewed her lip before going and ordering a vodka on the rocks. Natasha then went and sat at a table and watched Yael's hips and body move with the rhythm. She chewed her lip and downed her drink as Lea walked over and smirked " you know everyone is watching you stare.. Go talk to the women already"

Natasha went bright red and looked at Lea " I.. I.. Wasn't staring" she pulled at her collar slightly.
Lea laughed and looked at her " Yeah l, you kept telling yourself that!" She smirked " go and talk to her!"

Natasha nodded and got up walking over to Yael " Hey, Yael.. Can we talk alone for a minute?" She chewed her lip nervously. Yael nodded her head walked off the dance floor to the booth in the corner away from everyone and sat down next to Natasha. " what's up Girly?"
Natasha chewed her lip and smirked softly and grabbed one of Yael's hands " Yael, I really really like you and I can't stop thinking about you.. I have this crazy crush on you and I know it's insane but I had to tell you!"

Yael blushed and looked at Natasha " you do? I really like you to!" She smiled and moved closer to her and kissed her deeply "I can't stop thinking about you either" she chewed her lip smiling.

Natasha smiled and kissed her back softly. It felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. " so would you like to be my girlfriend?" She chewed her lip again.

Yael looked at her and nodded "Yeah, but can we keep it low key until my divorce is finalised.. I don't want to bring to much unwanted attention to our relationship" she smiled and kissed Natasha cheek smiling and grabs her hand before going and dancing with her and grinding up against her.

Laura and Taylor were at the other booth watching the whole talk between the two. They high-fived each other and smiled "they are the cutest!"

Natasha smiled as she watched Yael grind up against her and held her close as she grinded up against Yael and looked into her eyes "your so beautiful!" She smiled and kissed her cheek.
Yael blushed and continued to dance with her " oh Hush... you!"