Same Tuesday:

I forgot to pick up the phone and just throw the first shirt I see on. I run to the door and put my hands on my knees heaving for air. "Sorry, I got distracted" I apologize. He laughs a bit and says, "It's all good". I let a deep breath out and ask if we should get started, Ryan than picks up two buckets of paint and walks into the room. I take the hint and bring the paint rollers. As I walk in Ryan pats my back and asks if I'm ready for day two. I nod smiling and give him one of the rollers.

Some painting later...

We have now finished all four walls completely and cleaning up the paper we laid down to protect the new tiles. We have been chatting and having fun while singing to the One Direction music we put on. I am in my own thoughts humming to "the story of my life" when a big, cold, wet drop hits my cheek. Ryan looks over at me and burst out laughing, I wipe my cheek and fail by just smearing the paint. He walks towards me calmly and looks down at me when he reaches me. Oh god, why is he so close?

 I look up at him and his chocolate brown eyes shimmer as they look into mine. He has a slight stubble and raspberry pink lips. His skin is as clear as the summer skies and his teeth are as white as snow. He closes his gaping mouth and puts his warm hand on my jaw. My heart is pounding, and I can't calm it down anymore. As his thumb slowly strokes the paint away, I feel my knees buckle. Our eye contact is immense, and I catch my breath when he lets his hand fall to his side again.

No.

This is wrong. Think of Barbie, poor Barbie. Plus, I'm not bilingual or whatever Buzzfeed told me. I step away and clear my throat. He apologizes and excuses himself to the bathroom. I decide that its best if I just get ready for bed and hope that its forgotten tomorrow.