Part-Eleven

BADA's POV

I was still looking at Zaffy, dumbfounded, as we sat here in her car.

"Why would you ask if I considered obeying them?" I asked, very confused about what she was thinking.

She took a deep sigh before looking at me. "Because it was frustrating and it wasn't easy to go against them. I know na nahihirapan kang makipag talo ng makipag talo sakanila dahil dito. That's why I asked. SWF will end in a few months, so instead of adding pressure and stress to yourself because of this, why not just obey? Ilang buwan nalang naman." Malumanay na sabi niya.

"Do you think I can deny you? I'm head over heels for you. If it weren't for you who scolded me when I wanted to post, I would've shown you off to the world, Zaff, because you deserve that," I said, determined to make her understand my point.

"But your not going to deny, we're just going to keep these to ourselves for a while until the SWF ends and after that we are free," she held my cheeks and caressed them gently. "You know how much I was holding back to show you off Bada, but let's endure it for a while to lessen the burden that you have right now."

"But you're not a burden," I softly said, and she smiled at me.

"Then let's focus on your dream first, okay?" I was still trying to understand her point.

"Their request is very irrational; why would I compromise with them? And the fact that they know it, do you think that it was okay?" Naguguluhan pa ding tanong ko, "or they had already asked you to talk to me about this? Because if they do, I wouldn't ever do it, Zaffy."

"B, no, they haven't talked to me, and yes, it was very irrational for them to ask, but if your dream and career are what we are talking about, we can endure it, right? It's just for a couple of months."

"Are you not sure about me?" I don't know why I asked that, but I couldn't take it back anymore.

"I'm very sure about you; that's why I'm confident enough to let you focus on your dream," she said with a smile. I hugged her tightly, burying my face in her neck.

"I don't want you to get hurt," I whispered, and she patted my back.

"It won't hurt me, don't worry."

****

****

NOZE's POV

"San niyo ba kasi ako dadalihin?" I asked Leejung. We've been driving for a couple of hours now, but I still don't know where we are going.

"Wag ka mag alala, di ka naman namin k-kidnappin teh." Natatawang sabi niya, kaya napabusangot ako. I looked at my phone to see if Bada had messed with me, but nothing.

I looked at the window and just enjoyed the view of the sea. It was very relaxing and made me think of Bada.

 It was very relaxing and made me think of Bada