Part-One

NOZE's POV

"Zaff, ilang oras ka pa bang mag aayos," Kuya Kai said as he knocked on the door. I rolled my eyes as I took my bag and opened the door.

"Kuya, you woke me up late, and you're going to complain that I'm taking so long," I said with a frown.

Napakamot naman siya sa ulo.

"Blame Wonnie, he forgot to tell me he got a performance today," he reasoned out. I snorted and walked past him.

"Jungwon Kim!" Tawag ko sakanya, Wonnie instantly hid from Kuya's back.

"It's not my fault. I told Kuya last night, and then he said he was going to tell you, but he didn't. I'm innocent, and I love you."

Napa-iling naman ako sa kalokohan nilang dalawa, "tara na, baka ako pa sisihin niyo pag nalate tayo," sabi ko bago naunang mag lakad palabas.

"Have you seen SWF 2, Zaff?" Kuya asked.

"Yeah, I actually know most of the participants," I answered as I put my seatbelt on.

"Do you think it would be as intense as the SWF 1 ate?" Pakikichismis ni Wonnie, na nasa likod.

"For sure, those are world-class dancers as well, and they have surpassed SWF 1," I answered nonchalantly.

"Swf 1 is the best." nakabusangot na sabi ni Wonnie.

"Yeah, and you are being biased," I said.

Arriving at the venue, Wonnie quickly went to the back stage while me and Kuya went to the seat.

"Bada" nagulat naman ako sa biglang pagsasalita ni kuya.

"Kai, what are you doing here?" It was badalee, if I'm not mistaken.

"My brother will perform ikaw bakit andito ka?"

"Oh, I was the choreographer."

"Really, hindi nabanggit ni Wonnie, and, oh, by the way, this is my sister Zaff." Pakilala sakin ni kuya.

"Noze from Waybe, right? I'm a fan," she said as she extended her hand, asking for a handshake.

"Thank you, nice to meet you; your choreographies are fire too." I know why I said that it is what it is.

"Where is your seat?" Kuya asked Bada. Bada pointed to the seat beside me, so I sat down so she could walk in.

We all sat down as we waited for the event to start.