chapter 2: First Impressions

On April 3, 2022,

that awaited day finally arrived. I woke up at 12 PM,

got ready like any other day, and started studying.padhai ko kaise bhul sakte hai yaar....Love was there, but board exams were more crucial at that time.

After studying comfortably, I called my cousin in the evening, telling them to come.

I hadn't thought about my outfit, and my mistake began there.

I hastily ironed a shirt and wore it, not realizing it was the worst-looking one on me.

Despite being confident that she wouldn't judge me solely on my dressing, later I realized my error.bhai Mai kudhko pasand nahi aa raha tha yaar

My cousin even told me it looked bad, but I ignored everyone and went out with her. Confidence nahi over confidence tha mera

I didn't have a license or any vehicle.

After that, I went with my cousin in her vehicle.

I should have considered going alone before counting these mistakes.

This was my second mistake.

I met her,

Before meeting her, I bought a red rose, Bronville, and a KitKat, and then I went to meet her.

I started reflecting on all the errors I made-what I thought and where I went wrong.

At that time,

I felt as if I was perfect and everything was going according to plan.

The biggest problem was reaching her institute because that was our meeting plan,

and I had to wait for her.

By the way,

let me tell you, her goal institute was in Buddha Colony, and I had no idea there was another institute in that alley.

Despite that, i reached her institute, and I had to wait because she had a test that day.

I arrived near her institute at 4:32 pm,

and her test was scheduled to end at 5 pm. So, I sat there, listening to music, thinking about what to do, how to behave, what to say after she arrives.

Time passed quickly, her test was over, and I saw her after a considerable delay.

My earphones were still playing a different song in my mind, and as I moved towards her, she noticed me.

Her face was covered with a mask,

wearing a green top, jeans, and a blue denim jacket.

I can't forget that meeting. Where I saw her

She looked at me, and my confidence was completely gone.

When she said "hi,"

I was completely blank at that moment. We were just thinking about how to express ourselves because online, I'm like SRK, but in real life, my confidence is more like Rajpal Yadav.

Nevertheless, I tried,

and I got her on an auto-rickshaw, and here comes my third mistake, which I would realize later. But I had no choice; I took her near the cafe.

Grateful that there was enough money in the wallet, or it could have been very embarrassing.

Attempted everything I had learned in life, from opening doors to pulling out chairs, convinced it would impress the girl. asli meh hoti bhi hai ki nahi...kya hi pata...mereko toh lagta hai ab.. gentle man seh jyda inhe red flag pasand hai

Admittedly, I might have been a bit foolish, but I believed in giving my best, bhale mera best sabke liye worst ho..

As we arrived at the café, my fourth mistake unfolded when I brought my cousin along on the date. bhala apne date peh koi apne cousin ko kon lata hai...like seriously?

Others might think it was a blunder,

and they could possibly insult me for it - fair enough, considering my actions.

My cousin sensed it might not be comfortable for me to have him there,

so he wisely sent me to a dark corner alone. In that dimly lit corner with a blue light,

mai jaha baitha tha usse couples ke kissing ke liea rakha gaya tha aur mujhe sb samajh aa bhi raha tha but himmat he nai thi ki ye bol saku

baby lets kiss

aur waha kone mai 2 loog kiss kar v rahy thay aur hum dono ne notice bhi kia

and it became an awkward situation.

Although she claimed to be fine, I felt uncomfortable and decided to move to a regular seat.

Upon sitting there, I discovered that the dark corner came with extra charges.

Thanked God once again and initiated a conversation. Now seated at a family table,

maine kaha mai yaha nai baith sakta aajib lug rha tha

yaha mere readers mujhe dobara gaali denge aur bolenge ki aditya ko sone ki katori bhi mil gai lakin usse fir bhi bheek maangna hai

If I sat there, I could only afford a Maggie there.

She's sitting next to me, and my cousin is sitting in front of me.

I had memorized lines to speak to her, but my brother is sitting in front of me, looking at my face, and I couldn't say anything.

It felt like a CCTV camera was placed between husband and wife, and it was being said to continue with our loving conversation.

I didn't speak a word in that two-hour meeting and sat silently.

Yeh koi naya baat nahi hai mai pehley bhi aaisa hi tha