1.

How pretty the view looked from the top of the roof

How pretty the view looked from the top of the roof. Shaking my legs back and forth I was staring down.

Cold wind hit my face slowly as I relaxed. For some reasons, I needed get out of the mess that was going on from so long.

" Mimmi, come downstairs, help us out to pack the bag.. " Mom yelled.

I sighed. Can't I go back to past again when I had much time to think about what would I be doing in future? But time flew fast. And yes, I'm going to join my new college tomorrow.

"Coming!" I said and went downstairs.

"God, Nisha, you can't even do anything properly, can you? I have told you to keep Mimmi's files together in that bag, not in this. I'm so done with you Nisha.. " Dad shouted at mom suddenly.

Mom looked awfully tired and shameful for the mistake she unknowingly did.

" Akash, I'm sorry. I'd manage it okay? " She softly said.

"No need. 'I would manage it' - as if you're so useful! " Dad mockingly said with anger in his voice.

"Dad. You guys go, I'd pack my stuffs by myself. Don't worry. " I interrupted. I couldn't help but do it. I couldn't see my mom getting this harsh behavior anymore. I knew she was tired, she needed rest.

"You? You'd manage? You can't even manage yourself if I'm not wrong.. " He joked. And i was used to it.

I quietly went to pack my stuffs and gestured to mom that she should leave.

I stuffed all the clothes inside my bag, the files, my essential things.. Everything.

And my 𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳.

The only thing that could handle me properly, my best friend,.. My guitar.

                            🦋

It was almost 3 am. I couldn't sleep after trying hard. Something was bothering me a lot, and I tried to act like I didn't know why I'm feeling restless. 

I told myself it was okay when I knew it was not. It could never be.

But I was determined that everything would be fine soon. And also, pushing yourself a little bit more doesn't kill you. Does it?

Closing my eyes I thought about that mere wish of mine that I had to kill. But I didn't have any choice left at this point.

It was my fault. Completely mine. And I made myself understand that it couldn't go any better; instead I should be grateful for what I have in my life now. And I truly was. I was grateful that atleast my life was going on, I didn't stop.

Smiling a little my eyes got a little teary knowing how much disappointed the little me would have been, if she knew I was going to be like this.

But yet, I had no option.

I have to do it. For my sake.

'I would be alright' I told myself that I have been telling from the past few years.

Somehow my eyes felt heavy, I didn't know I slept.

                            🦋

So , hi. Thank you for coming here to y'all bubs! So this is my first ever book that I'm gonna write really seriously, lol. (:

Hope you'd like it. I know I should have posted their aesthetics, and some information about the characters. But it's my very first book and i didn't have that much idea, so please forgive me for that.

Thank you, ily! 🦋🍃.