9.

"Aryan!? -" She responded with an amusement in her tone

"Aryan!? -" She responded with an amusement in her tone. That was obvious.

"What Shree? You want to dance with that guy? " I asked back.
Deep down I was very much desperately wanting that she would say a big fucking 'NO' -

But of course she would play again.

THIS GIRL-!

"Not like that. But we can't just change him like that after practicing for weeks, yeah? " She explained.

Damn it.

"Shree.. You don't have to worry, you just say one YES that you don't want him to be your partner and see if I can exchange him or not-" I said.

Within a second she replied"Who is gonna dance me then? "

"Come on! None other than m-" I couldn't even finish when my own words stricked me. I started coughing.

"Arrey! What happened-" She started panicking.

"Drink water! " She took out her water bottle and gave it to me.

"Thanks -" I said and drank it. After a few minutes she again started speaking after making sure I was okay.

" By the way, what were you saying? " She asked.

"Nothing.. It's just I have to go now. Got some works you know? ... Let's go? -" I expanded my hand towards her.

Her hands perfectly molded into mine as usual. And I loved it.

                              🦋

The event day was coming closer. So our practice was getting much intense and serious.

Again the music stopped. I was expecting him to come but no -

It was someone whom I really didn't like from the very first week of me joining this college.

Nia Arora, my senior and also the batchmate of Aryan came out of nowhere.

For some reasons I always felt she had some special hatred towards me. 

That day, when I was coming back from library I suddenly got pushed, I was about to fall but fortunately I got a hold of something and saved myself.

When I looked back I found Nia and her two friends smirking and going inside the library.

I assumed may be she pushed. I'm not sure though.

Here she is looking at me with rage again-

" Everyone I got a thing to inform y'all. Umm, where's Surya? " She suddenly asked.

Surya raised up his hand. She smiled very sweetly at him.

Ew-

"Achha Surya, I want you to dance with Ridhhima as her partner can't afford to join the freshers' party this year because of some personal issues. " She declared.