10.

"Yes mom

"Yes mom.. Everything is going alright.. No, I -"

"You fucker-! " While talking to my mother I suddenly heard a loud noise.

Looking over the another side, I couldn't talk anymore.

"Mom- I'm calling you later... Really sorry;... " I hung up and rushed.

It was that Sarthak my senior and unfortunately the guy who was fighting with him was none other than Aryan.

My inner self started getting tensed, my breath started getting shaky and my hands started getting sweaty.

A hard punch landed on Sarthak 's face and he exactly fell down on the ground in front of me.

Just then my gaze met Aryan's. The gaze that was burning till now suddenly softened.

Arohi started approaching her brother to take him away, but he refused.

His gaze again turned furious while he looked at Sarthak.

" Know your limit the next time." He said and left the place after with too much rage inside him.

".. I told you.. Bhai and Sarthak aren't on good terms.. " Arohi came beside me and held my hands.

"Your palm is so sweaty Shreedhu, what happened? " She asked.

I myself don't know what happened, but I guess it was the longterm trauma of mine that stuck inside me. Whenever I'd find anyone fighting I would get panic attacks, or would get super nervous.

And I fucking hated this.

                             🦋

I was sitting alone at my usual space, the park. My mood wasn't good at all, the fight scene kept repeating in my head.

"Shree-.. " I looked up and found him.

I looked down. No matter what, but I never liked those type of guys who fight with others, or create a scene by it.

May be Aryan had his reasons, but I still didn't like it.

Although I had no rights to judge. After all I was not someone close to him, or even got any big part of his life.

"Won't talk? " He again spoke.

And I found him sitting on his knees in front of the swing where I sat so he could reach up my level.

My heartbeat fastened.

"I'm sorry. " He said. I looked up and my eyes met his. They looked hurt.

I smiled a little. " Why...? " I asked.

" I know I did something that made you upset. May be it's the scene that happened a while ago.. And I am sorry for that. " He said.

I was speechless. He did not even need to say sorry,... I..