【EIGHT】

"ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ

"ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ..."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
.

.

.

"You can't do a split?"

As the next morning arose, both Kiomi and Yuta made sure to wake up at least two hours earlier than everyone else in the campus. With the promise of training starting early in the morning and finishing in the late afternoon, Yuta didn't know to either feel anticipated or worried.

But with Kiomi now holding Yuta's shoulder's down as he struggled to hold both legs open on the floor, the cursed boy slightly regretted having such a painful warm up.

"What a shame... so no flexibility, huh?" Kiomi muttered, lifting her hand's weight off Yuta's shoulders as the boy gasped for air. "We'll work on that later, but I suppose we can find your core strength first." The girl muttered, scratching her chin as Yuta curled up into a ball on the wooden training floor.

When Yuta walked into the training room, he didn't expect to see Kiomi become so forward with their warm up, bombarding him with questions about his flexibility and so on. For a moment Yuta felt himself blush and stutter, especially upon seeing Kiomi scroll through her phone whilst practically bending half her body so her feet would dangle on each side of her face so nonchalantly.

Yuta's gaze ever so looked over to where Kiomi was standing, both hands on her hips as she stood to her back facing him. The girl had her hair tied into a high ponytail today, a funny look in Maki's eyes as it showed off how short the white haired girl's locks actually were. Kiomi opted to wear only training shorts with an oversized white tee, white socks accompanying her as well.

Cute, is what Satoru would say. Dressed like a lazy child who never got out of their old habits, sliding around the floors with clean white socks. Inumaki would agree as well, that is if he had the guts to admit it with Kiomi practically towering over him with a 6 centimetre height difference.

But for a moment Yuta caught himself staring at her for a little longer than liked, beads of sweat falling down his brow as he parted his lips. Kiomi then turned halfway, looking at the cursed boy with an unfazed look.

"How about we start off with a hundred laps around this room, seventy push ups and sit ups yeah?"

And with that, Yuta felt his soul slither out of his own body.

It wasn't until about thirty minutes after did Gojo arose, his alarm blaring through his phone before getting thrown across the room. The man groaned, sitting up groggily whilst scratching his white set of hair.

As Gojo stepped out of his spare dorm room, the man walked through the hall with heavy footsteps, tiredness taking over his entire being.

The sound of heavy pants stopped him momentarily, light peaking through the bottom of the wooden sliding door that led to Kiomi's usual training room. Gojo's eyebrows shot up,