two

Hello there......

Now kook is standing infront of their regular club in his popular black outfit looking DAMNN🔥.....he is sure chim is already inside the club along with hobi hyung drinking already......kook chuckles at the visual he got in his mind about chim drinking and hope giving judging looks to everyone in the club not all but to some people......

Kook walks inside the club and chuckles again when his imagined visual is real infront of him at their regular spot in the club....."heyo...miss me...!?! " Says while sitting in front of the duo making them look at him.....

"Hey kook...." Says hope with his usual smile making kook smile at him cause no matter what that sunshine smile never leaves hope's face.....he respects him alot for that cuzz no one literally no one can be like hope.....(chim;"here we go again...*sigh*" author:"what's wrong with you chim....if you ever try to interrupt me again I'll make yoongi to marry some___*stops looking at his deady stare* uh..I..I'm..ju..st...kid..di..ng chi...mmy you enj..oy you...r dr..ink....)

"Hey shorty....already wasted..!?!" Says while taking a shot..."nah nah nah...you know about my alcohol tolerance right...this pretty ass will never get wasted unless I see my man...." Says again while looking around the club searching for something or someone....

"Ohhoo get back your pretty eyes on us chim...he is not gonna come today....!!"says hope having his drink which made chim pout....."kook..I'm sad let's dance..." Chim drags kook onto the dance floor while hobi is enjoying his drink looking at the duo dancing wrapping hands around each other all giggling and laughing......

"Haseok...??" And that made hope turn to his left...."mr.kim...!?" "O my god...what are you doing here...oh wait ofcourse it's a club and everyone comes here to enjoy....and call me Jin out of the college hoba...no need to be formal...I'm just an year older than you... "laughs at his own words which made hope smile....he is grateful that lights are dim in the club or else he would have look like a tomato as his lecturer aka crush is sitting beside him and talking to him.......

"Seems like babies come here enjoy...."says while looking at jikook dancing on the floor like kids shaking their bums funnily.....hope chuckles but wides his eyes when he realise Jin called them babies.....did he heard it right..? Or is he just imagining....?? "Hey baby....come here...."hope looks at Jin when jin is waving at someone and sighs.....

"Baby...this is Jung haseok my student....I told you about him remember...?!?" Asks his husband when his husband sits beside him and pecks jin who hits him shyly which made hope feel something he doesn't want to....."hello there cutie...I'm Namjoon...."introduces himself with his infamous dimple smile extending his hand towards hope which made hope heart beat raise with his gesture....

"Annyeong...Jung haseok hanmida..."says with a Lil bow shaking hands with Joon....but wides his eyes when joon squeezes his hand and turns to jin who winks at him which made him take back his hand and coughs while turning towards the jikook and gulps down his remaining alcohol making namjin chuckle at his behavior.......

"Yahh you sunswine...come dance with me..."chim calls hope slurping his words making hope smile nervously turning towards namjin who are smiling at him....."didn't I told you they are so cute....do you believe me now...?"jis asks his husband who nods his head with a smile......

"Hyung let's go...he is wasted..oh... good evening mr.kim...." kook greets jin who waves his hands not to greet him.....kook smiles and turns to hope "hyung...are you coming...or....you wanna be here....?!?"asks while roaming his eyes at Jin and his husband and hope again....hope stands on his feet and "let's go...."says while dragging a blabbering jimin along with him....

"Bye Mr.kim....have a good night..."kook waves and runs behind jihope out of the club......"what do you say honey...? Didn't I told you he is something special......!! You have to look at his face when I sat beside him.....gosh it's so red even in these lights it's glowing like honey..." " Uh uh uh stop...seems like we have a long way to go love...let's see...how long he can hold himself back from confessing to you...then I get to the work you assigned me..." Winks at Jin while smiling....

" Aww I love you my baby.....let's see..." *Pecks on joon cheeks* "only on cheeks...?!?" 👀 "A big reward is waiting for you hubby....let's go home....😏😉😗 "
(*Okay let them do their work...*)

"Uh hyung take care...."kook says while waving his hands at jihope who are in taxi...."you too kook call me when you reach your home....okay..." Yells hope waving back holding jimin who is literally sitting in his lap and blabbering some incoherent words.......

Kook chuckles and "take care of that baby hyung...."says with a smile as indeed chim drunk a lot today...might be sad about his crush is not even looking at him not even a glance as he has been trying from the moment he came as their lecturer........hope nods his head and waves for last time and the taxi takes off......

Kook sighs again looking at his mobile screen which shows no notifications or any missed calls.....he sighs again and closes his eyes and smiles when the night Breeze hits on his face.......

Kook sighs again and walks towards his house as he just wanna enjoy this peaceful night.....the roads are so peaceful....no vehicle is there on the road making the night more peaceful......at certain place kook stops walking and looks at the sky nd closes his eyes again spreading his arms wide welcoming the cold breeze.......

But opens his eyes when he heard some noise and looks here and there and frowns he found noone.....he again starts walking......he again hears the same noise and turns back and starts walking back to if someone is following him or not....but the frown on his face deepens when he found noone again.....

With a sigh kook pulls out his earbuds and plays music and walks towards his house once again while humming......kook is engaged in music as he failed to notice a figure that is walking behind him with that wide smile on his face.......

The figure behind kook wides eyes when kook stops walking suddenly and runs away from there holding his bag even before kook can turn.......but that figure failed to notice the book that slipped out of his bag while running......

Kook takes off his earbuds and takes that book from the ground and frowns while looking at the book in his hands......he shrugs his shoulders and again starts walking towards his home along with the book......

______________________________________

So how is it...??

Hope I did better...!!

Sorry for updating this late...🙏🙏

Thank you for supporting me...🙏💜💜

Stay safe and healthy...

I'll update the next chapter ASAP