☆☆

"It might be cap but someone's sent our department an email saying they knew information about this criminal and the crimes occuring. To cut it short, they want to meet us.. "

..

"I can't believe we are doing this" Hyunjin groans.

"Shush, do you want to die" Jisung says with a glare.

Coincidently, after Jisung finished his firm telling off, a couple small stones roll along the ground. The 4 boys' heads swivel in the direction the noise came from. Their eyes now slightly more alert, each of them gulp, any confidence they'd originally had now disappearing.

..

Your probably thinking what the hell is going on right now, well after Jeongin received that email, they decided to trust it.. I mean they were getting no where with the tiny information they had and they were all tired with hurting brains. So what harm could it do?? This is exactly why the mini team were now crouched in an alleyway at 8.30pm at the location stated within the email.

..

A faint voice could be heard and footsteps were approaching the place they were close to.

"Min- I mean Lee Know I got the things you asked for, they've been delivered to your office ready for tomorrow" 

A voice says.

"Thank you SpearB, also make sure the basement is unlocked and ready for when I get back."

Another slightly deeper voice answers. The footsteps continue but now there is only 1 set rather than 2.  They continue till the person was in front of the alley the 4 boys were hiding in.

The mystery man was dressed in a black suit except his shirt which was clean white. His hair was neatly styled, with bangs slightly blocking his eyes. He had a dark mask covering his mouth. Basically he looked rich and sketchy.

"Uhh guys I don't know about you but I don't think those were their real names" Hyunjin whispered.

The other three look towards him with a glare on each of their faces saying 'shut the fuck up unless you want to die'

"Are you lot the police I contacted recently?"

Not one of them dared to answer. A low chuckle is heard coming from the end of the alley. "I know your there. There is four of you, I'm not, stupid"

Jisung slowly rises from his hiding place. "Nice to know the whole world aren't idiots I suppose" he says forcing a smile. The strangers hums in response.  "So your the one who sent us the email?" The stranger nods again. Jisung clears his throat trying to ignore the awkward atmosphere surrounding them. "Soo how did you get the information you sent us?"

"I didn't I just wanted to meet the head of the investigation" 

The brunette's face contorted into a confused expression "And why is that?"

Before the guy can respond his phone vibrates making him look down at it. He smirks before looking up again "That's for you to find out and for me to know, but I really must be going now so talk again later I suppose. Oh and the names lee know, I'm sure that'll be enough info for you" Lee Knows waves before a black, luxury SUV pulls up behind him. He enters and once again the smartly dressed individual is gone.

"He was hot"

"HYUNJIN!" 

⟪⁕⁕⟫

After that unusual meeting, the whole team was on edge. Each having their own suspicions as to why the guy 'Lee Know' wanted to meet them. They had researched some more about this guy and well it led to nothing.

However, while jisung was sat at his desk frustrated at how this case is going no where, per usual, he tries to remember back to that night and how there before this stranger found them, there was someone with him. SpearB? Something like that. But he called him Min?  What could 'Min' be short for? Min- hyuk, Min- Jun, Min- gi, Min- ho. It could be anything. With this tiny bit of info only getting the brunette so far, he decides to leave it as blank but writes the part of the name down just incase.
Why did he give his name and say that will be enough information? When he searched it up nothing came up? How was that suppose to be enough? The brunette was now even more confused than he was 10minutes ago.

《**》

After sitting motionless at his desk for another 5minutes, Jisung had decided going out to get some air thinking it would do him good. However this had led him straight back to the alley he was at just last night.
Looking at this place in the daylight was a lot different to looking at it at night, for example during night you couldn't see just how sketchy this place really was. If you'd seen this during the day, even if you'd originally gone for something, you'd turn around straight away. It seems likes a type of place drugs were sold and gangs met up. Although being the stubborn person jisung was he told himself if he wants to get anywhere he has to stay.

The brunette scours through the alley looking for a trace of the mysterious person they met yesterday, but just like the crimes, absolutely nothing.
Or that's what he thought.

Thinking he was leaving empty handed again, he drags his feet along, kicking stone out of sheer disappointment until he spots a tiny square of paper hidden within a cracked in the wall. Was this here yesterday?? He crouches down and grabs it. Whether this was here for him or not he wasn't leaving without atleast something, if this was that something so be it.
Opening the paper he finds a phone number scribbled down, his first reaction was to call it but would that be safe? Probably not especially from his own personal phone, but oh well, his department was desperate he needed something. So carelessly he does just that. He calls the number. And someone picks up almost straight away.

..."Took you long enough to call me"...

《**》

(1010 words)

((A/n) Hello!! I don't know how to feel about some of these chapters, I think some are a bit rushed but I'm trying haha!
I'm writing as many chapters as I can while I have the motivation to, hopefully I won't run out of them too soon 😭
ANYWAYS thank you for reading, look after yourself, stay healthy!
Bye my lovelyss!! xx))